Ayaan Hirsi: Reform Islam to save it from extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The Godmother of Somali Atheism is making the rounds again. She's changed her stance on Islam and is now in support of reforming the religion.

Heretic' is an attempt to lay out a path for an Islamic reformation in the hope that one day we can arrive at a better future for the Muslim world and humanity at large. Despite the many obstacles and difficulties that are presented on a daily basis, the West must vigilantly encourage and nurture Muslim skeptics committed to repudiating the warrants to violence and intolerance.

https://m.facebook.com/AyaanHirsiAli/posts/948355078557239

From 'we must destroy Islam' to 'Islam needs reformation'. Is Ayaan on a path to salvation? :ohhh:

I understand you're not involved in the Somali Atheist community, but she's been promoting this position for quite some time now. She's just using the tragedy to sell more books.

Sultana

On Hiatus
She's trying to destroy Islam from within...except for the fact she's an atheist, but you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

Good God she's ugly.

48da5_ORIG-5df78_ORIG_cringe.gif

ayaan hirsi is a neocon, she works for a neo conservative think tank and thats how she earns her living. her job is basically say female genital mutilation = islam. domestic abuse = islam, acid thrown on womens face = islam etc.... her job is to relate individual crimes to the religion and she can get away with this because she is a former muslim and an ethnic minority. the reason why the neo convervative think tank employed her is because it is apart of the propaganda machine needed as an excuse for western democracies with economic interests in the middle east to get involved in the politics of the middle east every few years in order to keep the statis qou of the middle east the same with each regional arab puppet state's leaders staying in power with assistance from the usa while the usa gets oil for a price so cheap it only benifits USA manufacturing which in turn = economic growth. plus every country including the other global powers like russia and china have to buy oil with USA dollars and this is the reason why the usa will remain the economic center of the world forever.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I understand you're not involved in the Somali Atheist community, but she's been promoting this position for quite some time now. She's just using the tragedy to sell more books.

I thought she adopted this position in 2015?

Now I understand why she wasn't offended by my Hijab. :leon:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She's called brave by white people for coming out against Islam/somalis/other barbarians/kinterlessness etc etc..

I think this chick is brave to go on tv everyday it seems and wear not an ounce of make up! Wtf? Why tho?

#sheswierd

#evenmenweartvmakeup

Bruh if there was a Somali Atheist community I don't think they'd like her very much lol

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:hova: as per usual ol I like Judaism never mind da genocide tip Yahweh be on every couple years lookin ass hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.