Ayaan Hirsi: Reform Islam to save it from extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she never was.

Although she did say she's interested in converting to Judaism lol

:ulachen001: I remember that. Do you remember when she got caught up for lying to Dutch authorities upon her immigration?

ayaan hirsi is a neocon, she works for a neo conservative think tank and thats how she earns her living. her job is basically say female genital mutilation = islam. domestic abuse = islam, acid thrown on womens face = islam etc.... her job is to relate individual crimes to the religion and she can get away with this because she is a former muslim and an ethnic minority. the reason why the neo convervative think tank employed her is because it is apart of the propaganda machine needed as an excuse for western democracies with economic interests in the middle east to get involved in the politics of the middle east every few years in order to keep the statis qou of the middle east the same with each regional arab puppet state's leaders staying in power with assistance from the usa while the usa gets oil for a price so cheap it only benifits USA manufacturing which in turn = economic growth. plus every country including the other global powers like russia and china have to buy oil with USA dollars and this is the reason why the usa will remain the economic center of the world forever.

:dzmxmmb: She's not even subtle about her opportunism.

I love that no one discusses that her entire life story is a fake

Yuuup. Radicalized by both Sunnis and Shias. :ulachen001: Lies only ignorant westerners would fall for.

Bruh if there was a Somali Atheist community I don't think they'd like her very much lol

You think so? Just about every atheist on this site regurgitates the arguments (in the same manner even) of popular neoatheists.
:hova: as per usual ol I like Judaism never mind da genocide tip Yahweh be on every couple years lookin ass hoe

More like ol gotta pay lip service to the Zionist gravy train lookin ass hoe.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why doesnt the MJ clan get rid of her? She is a shame to us Somalis

T

Tokio

She's called brave by white people for coming out against Islam/somalis/other barbarians/kinterlessness etc etc..

I think this chick is brave to go on tv everyday it seems and wear not an ounce of make up! Wtf? Why tho?

#sheswierd

#evenmenweartvmakeup
Because she knows even make up won't sort out her nacalaa face..

Nacaladi ha ku dhacdo, can I get amen?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Bruh if there was a Somali Atheist community I don't think they'd like her very much lol

Most Somali Atheists I encounter online, here and on other social media, do not like her. I even personally know some Somali Atheists who are pretty hard-core feminists and they dislike Ayan as well. Almost all of her fans are white Atheists and neo cons.

I'm not a publicity hound. I keep to myself. Also, most Western Islamophobes are neo-cons; I don't subscribe to that ideology.

Do you think her f*ck buddy Sam Harris and Bill Maher are neo cons? They can't keep their tongue out of her clitoris.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I love how some Muslims exalt drug dealers, rappers and other professional ingenious criminals but they don't give credit to Ayaan Hirsi Ali for hustling her way to the top of the world. She literally mapped out her own destiny.First she made the leap to Holland then after receiving her residence permit she then held various short-term jobs, ranging from cleaning to sorting post Within a span of ten years she mastered the Dutch language, got a MSc in political science and embarked on her political career. This is a rags to riches story. Did she lie and cheat her way to riches? Yes, but who cares? She isn't any different than rappers who lie about their lifestyle to amass wealth and fame.

I love how some Muslims exalt drug dealers, rappers and other professional ingenious criminals but they don't give credit to Ayaan Hirsi Ali for hustling her way to the top of the world. She literally mapped out her own destiny.First she made the leap to Holland then after receiving her residence permit she then held various short-term jobs, ranging from cleaning to sorting post Within a span of ten years she mastered the Dutch language, got a MSc in political science and embarked on her political career. This is a rags to riches story. Did she lie and cheat her way to riches? Yes, but who cares? She isn't any different than rappers who lie about their lifestyle to amass wealth and fame.

When she pushes that propaganda and scares the living shit out of white people who have no idea about the immigrants that life with them then she adds to a climate of hate which mainly effects women in hijabs, Ayaan hirsi puts my mothers life in danger with her propaganda and that's why I do not respect her.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I love when Somalis on fake names and fake ages in the west talk to me about how Ayaan is a liar.
The thing is we lied about trivial information but Ayaan hirsi Ali omitted that she had been living comfortably in upper middle-class conditions safely in Kenya with her family for at least 12 years before she sought refugee status in the Netherlands in 1992. I don't think the Dutch would've given her citizenship had they known this fact.

The thing is we lied about trivial information but Ayaan hirsi Ali omitted that she had been living comfortably in upper middle-class conditions safely in Kenya with her family for at least 12 years before she sought refugee status in the Netherlands in 1992. I don't think the Dutch would've given her citizenship had they known this fact.

Lol, in the words of Omar, it's all in the game right? I know plenty of maryooley who've done exactly the same. I'm sure most here do as well.

Fwiw I don't even know her story or whatever, just the vague FUD mudslinging we all grew up hearing about her. Her books are on my Amazon Wishlist, hopefully I'll get around to reading them someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.