Banadiris debating on who is indigenous to Xamar

Aabo wasn’t wrong when he told me Hawiye aren’t Somali but people who always lived with Somalis and learned their language and culture. Can you imagine telling a mixed breed Portuguese foreigner that “asal Somalis aren’t actually somalis themselves don’t mind them” and laughing

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Aabo wasn’t wrong when he told me Hawiye aren’t Somali but people who always lived with Somalis and learned their language and culture. Can you imagine telling a mixed breed Portuguese foreigner that “asal Somalis aren’t actually somalis themselves don’t mind them” and laughing
Your right sxb,

We ain’t Somali, we are the descendants of the Chinese from the Ming dynasty 💀

China Travel GIF

Sup

They told barawanis “the ones (Darood) calling you foreigners are foreigners themselves, you are Somalis, they are not, they originated from Ethiopia, they are amhara and oromo”
He’s clearing taking the piss, of course Daroods are Somali lol, Barawanis on the other hand are not indigenous to the land, but they are Somalis of course.

He’s clearing taking the piss, of course Daroods are Somali lol, Barawanis on the other hand are not indigenous to the land, but they are Somalis of course.
They were never somali are not and will never be Somali it’s not like every creature living on planet earth is Somali all the sudden.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Kulaha Carab nadiif aa nahay Somali geeljire asalkood waa Amhara/Oromo :mjlol:

A bunch of jrr pajet mutts waaye, nadiif kulaha🤣
Thos niggas ain't somali, they came on boats literally and have foreign dna
Can you imagine telling a mixed breed Portuguese foreigner that “asal Somalis aren’t actually somalis themselves don’t mind them” and laughing
Who's laughing?
They were never somali are not and will never be Somali it’s not like every creature living on planet earth is Somali all the sudden.
You got that right

somebody tell me what hawiyes have done to get hated on so much . There’s never a moment where hawiyes are not made fun of on Somali politic section

F67C4C5F-CC37-4402-BABD-06E77E586772.png

Sup

A bunch of jrr pajet mutts waaye, nadiif kulaha🤣

Thos niggas ain't somali, they came on boats literally and have foreign dna

Who's laughing?

You got that right
I realise their not ethnic Somali sxb, but they’ve lived in the country for a few centuries.

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
What's this nigga yapping about?

Sup

They’re not ethnic Somalis no, but they’ve lived in the country for centuries. I’m sure you live in a foreign country, are you telling me you’ve never called yourself e.g British or American lol

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Yet it was Said Barre who instigated tribalism and violence against others, and plunged the country into a 30 year civil war. Never hear that brought up, how ironic.
I am critic of Kacaan but despots and totalitarian regimes come and go across nations, however very few recover from moryaan syndrome (Hawiye's ethnic brothers Hutu's have however, but that is the except not the rule). Hawiye pre-1960's were nobodys within the realm of politics. Even during the State era 60-91, apart from Abdullahi Isse and Aden Adde who were nurtured and handpicked by SYL, they were minimal and irrelevant. They internalise this 100 year domination theory by their Mein Feurer Caydiid and start chimping out, unleashing what I describe as anarchic nomadism aka moryaan.

Sup

I am critic of Kacaan but despots and totalitarian regimes come and go across nations, however very few recover from moryaan syndrome (Hawiye's ethnic brothers Hutu's have however, but that is the except not the rule). Hawiye pre-1960's were nobodys within the realm of politics. Even during the State era 60-91, apart from Abdullahi Isse and Aden Adde who were nurtured and handpicked by SYL, they were minimal and irrelevant. They internalise this 100 year domination theory by their Mein Feurer Caydiid and start chimping out, unleashing what I describe as anarchic nomadism aka moryaan.
Did you just understand what you wrote ? Because I didn’t. You know if you want to insult someone, learn to write in complete sentences, better yet touch up those grammatical errors. Otherwise you just come across as uneducated hick. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here 😂 and that says a lot 💀

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Trending