Bantu protest before U.N

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Geeljire i think these Bantus are from bay and are claiming it. This is just a guess.

I'm not biimal tho.

From Bay? Perhaps would make sense since some of them tend to claim Raxanweyn and Af maay
Do you think Bantus from elsewhere outside of Somalia migrated into the south after the war. Since I heard a similar thing said to me by someone from Gedo. If you are not biimaal you must be either abgaal or Raxanweyn. My bet is biimaal since jamaame is the region both of your parents come from.

Either way as someone from the South. How do you feel about Bantus claiming your land resources and accusing you guys of being mixed invaders?:ulachen001::ulachen001:

I knew this day was coming.They will only get worse and I think they are using our division to their advantage. Somalis should have dealt with these ajnabis pre civil war, now its going to be very difficult to send them back to West Africa where they were brought originally as slaves.

I was initially against the 4.5 system but I realize now if we abolish this system bantus will only become more entitled and who knows what else they will start demanding. Whats worse is how they are fabricating history and saying that ethnic Somalis are the invaders. We need to get our act together and start dealing with issues like these before it gets any worse. Also, I believe the west will use them against us, it was America that brought them to the US because they accused us of genociding them, when in the history of Somalia no one hurt these people physically even though they were marginalized.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
From Bay? Perhaps would make sense since some of them tend to claim Raxanweyn and Af maay
Do you think Bantus from elsewhere outside of Somalia migrated into the south after the war. Since I heard a similar thing said to me by someone from Gedo. If you are not biimaal you must be either abgaal or Raxanweyn. My bet is biimaal since jamaame is the region both of your parents come from.

Either way as someone from the South. How do you feel about Bantus claiming your land resources and accusing you guys of being mixed invaders?:ulachen001::ulachen001:
She doesn't care she's more worried about about darod qaldan like me claiming her land:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts