Baraawe and homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muridi

#Blacklivematter
Nope, my mum told me that in old time, there were not enough female actors and male actors did the female role. But no sin city. Touching is misunderstanding for example it is normal to hold hands friends in ME, India. Kissing at cheeks is normal and culture accepted. Same in hugging, It is just culture misunderstanding only.
The males did not act like females stop the lies

Nabeel786

Southie pride
People from Barawe are good people as far as I know. I've not seen homosexuality in that city. But Marka is the capital gay city.

Muridi

#Blacklivematter
thats all anyway just stop liying pls even if you r joking it will be on google. people will find this.

Muridi

#Blacklivematter
pls can u delete this whole page? Come on. i see on Facebook that homosexuality is now allwed in somalia. so i check if the people of barawa r allowing it also, this is the first page that pop up. pls delete it my friend. its not true,

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
pls can u delete this whole page? Come on. i see on Facebook that homosexuality is now allwed in somalia. so i check if the people of barawa r allowing it also, this is the first page that pop up. pls delete it my friend. its not true,
The guy who created this thread is the mod of this site good luck getting it deleted you can ask the admin he goes by kaleel @him
the story about homo being allowed in Somalia is fake

This is a free speech website. I'll say whatever I want. Ive had my Somali city mocked before. I don't say anything.

Xamarcadcadguy we know it's you.

Lol. You're right. This topic is first on Google

IMG_20160713_195104.jpg

IMG_20160713_195133.jpg

:damedamn:

Muridi

#Blacklivematter
This is a free speech website. I'll say whatever I want. Ive had my Somali city mocked before. I don't say anything.

Xamarcadcadguy we know it's you.
r u going to lie to everyone. Allah is watching what u do. but did baraawa people mock ur city. i dnt think so

It won't be removed. This is a website of free speech. You are free to post whatever you like on this site if it isnt ography and exposure of any member and if you're not derailing or harassment.

If you decide to stay, I'll make sure your free speech is protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.