Barry Stanton (extreme racist troll on Twitter X ) is officially trolling Indians

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I actually realised when Indians are attacked by whites and other demographics no one defends them.
POC would’ve back them up if they behaved themselves on social media. Oh well. Learn the hard way I guess.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Unfortunate that the oppressed indian muslims are lumped with the Hindus

Id have to agree with you on that. They’re well behaved and don’t ramble into outside politics. They know how to mind their own business and knows how to focus on their own country’s Issues without projection.

But then I realised even for a country that’s worths a billion of people; I shouldn’t really generalise all Hindus on this. Even Hindus don’t claim these crazy alt rights Hindus.

:dead:
20240829_192328.jpg

Yeah, and thousands of your people go there for medical treatment. Keep on cosplaying as white supremacist. Watch how they make a page dedicated to Somalia once they’re done with Indians. Embarrassing, you’re getting a hard one because of some alcoholic English troll cussing Indians.
I get what you mean but Indians aren’t pleasant to deal with & they work hand in hand with white supremacists

Trending

Latest posts