@Basra….

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Yaraye is the new basra, me and another user whose identity ill keep hidden both noticed startling similarities.
Not at all. @Yaraye has never said a foul word against members, let alone the ladies on here. I have it on good authority.
:sass2: Basra, on the other hand, literally calls everyone some ad hominem at random—unprovoked. We realize that it has more to do with her mental state, so we've tolerated her unpredictability for years sympathetically.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not at all. @Yaraye has never said a foul word against members, let alone the ladies on here. I have it on good authority.
:sass2: Basra, on the other hand, literally calls everyone some ad hominem at random—unprovoked. We realize that it has more to do with her mental state, so we've tolerated her unpredictability for years sympathetically.

@Sophisticate Please give my love to your lesbian lover @Angelina

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
What like this?
💀 aight fine, sorry yaraye, you aren't mentally ill, just do stay online forever because who knows am I right

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What like this?

💀 aight fine, sorry yaraye, you aren't mentally ill, just do stay online forever because who knows am I right
If she is not:

(1) Confusing members for the same member.
(2) Then she's calling them all qanis.
(3) Or ladies of the night.
(4) Then she's talking about her alleged husband's manhood.
(5) Or some 18th C period piece.
(6) Alternatively some disease outbreaks or HIV.
(7) Mistaking you for MJ, OG or DH (depends on her qabil obsession for the moment).
(8) Everyone is a tomboy apparently.
(9) Or she's making up some weird fiction about members (on somnet but no longer).
(10) Sometimes, those stories would have certain undertones.

Those are your options. It's the same old.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I wish you an OMEN
Only one way to kill Medusa.
1726130669228.png

Bari

Garabsare
That'd be too wild, like 20+ years of detailed history to unpack

I just deeped for some of those niggas that'll be a documentation of part of their childhood and their entire adulthood thus far, gonna be whole ass character development arcs here
I saw a thread of niggas FKDing the day i was born, this was in 01 btw :dead:

Trending