I know this is all obvious or whatever, but too often I see the most disgusting musqulo, even in some people's houses and public venues.

HOW TO USE

1. Read your adkaar
2. Open the window if there is one
3. Place toilet paper in the water to avoid splash back
4. Do your business, keep your legs closed
5. Courtesy flush
6. Clean yourself
7. Flush again with TOILET SEAT DOWN
8. Look inside bowl, make sure you didn't leave any mess.
9. If there is a mess, use toilet brush and cleaning soaps
10. Wash and dry your hands, don't touch door knob with wet hands (hence drying).

*Don't clog up people's toilets with too much toilet paper, so if you use toilet paper to sit down on, place this toilet paper in the trash can.

DAILY CLEAN

1. Whenever you use the toilet/bathroom, wipe up any dust or dirt you see, using cleaning wipes
2. Empty trash every day
3. Clean sink after use, wipe mirror if dirty
3. When you shower/bathe, rinse the stall/bath
4. Wipe floor/window of any residue of dust/dirt

WEEKY CLEAN aka DEEP CLEAN
Wash shower curtains
rugs
walls
etc.

Some people leave behind dead skin cells on the toilet seat, so, make sure to wipe before and after sitting. Everyone loves a fresh musqul, think about other people.

Last edited:
I know this is all obvious or whatever, but too often I see the most disgusting musqulo, even in some people's houses and public venues.

HOW TO USE

1. Read your adkaar
5. Courtesy flush
6. Clean yourself
10. Wash and dry your hands, don't touch door knob with wet hands (hence drying).

*Don't clog up people's toilets with too much toilet paper, so if you use toilet paper to sit down on, place this toilet paper in the trash can.

DAILY CLEAN

1. Whenever you use the toilet/bathroom, wipe up any dust or dirt you see, using cleaning wipes
2. Empty trash every day

Wash shower curtains
rugs
walls
etc.

Some people leave behind dead skin cells on the toilet seat, so, make sure to wipe before and after sitting. Everyone loves a fresh musqul, think about other people.
I do my best not to use toilets when I’m outside, or even when I’m maarti at someone’s house, I have a phobia of sorts, I end up purposely not drinking or eating anything when im about to leave for somewhere.

I do my best not to use toilets when I’m outside, or even when I’m maarti at someone’s house, I have a phobia of sorts, I end up purposely not drinking or eating anything when im about to leave for somewhere.

I don't blame you, I hate public bathrooms, and some people's toilets/bathrooms are shocking walahi. They are well-dressed and clean, but their musqul? Hell hole.

Close the lid when you flush should be #1

Some people don't even realise that urine and faeces particles are flying around if the lid is not down, and they leave their toothbrush in the same vicinity. That's why I never leave my toothbrush in shared bathrooms.

gagging-gag.gif

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Here in Canada public washrooms use to be a decent about a decade ago, but now since the Crack epidemic the public washrooms are disgusting and absolutely no go zone. I normally do my business at home, and try to avoid public washrooms at all costs.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Here in Canada public washrooms use to be a decent about a decade ago, but now since the Crack epidemic the public washrooms are disgusting and absolutely no go zone. I normally do my business at home, and try to avoid public washrooms at all costs.
100% I make sure to handle my business at home but you occasionally can't, so I carry a travel bidet, tissue, spray and disinfectant wipes in my work bag.
Some people don't even realise that urine and faeces particles are flying around if the lid is not down, and they leave their toothbrush in the same vicinity. That's why I never leave my toothbrush in shared bathrooms.

gagging-gag.gif
It's disgusting, I clean my bathroom twice a week, along with doing preventive maintenance, I recently got these hair filters for my bath, and I've been growing out my hair and beard so it's needed now, usually went to buzz cuts.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP

HOW TO USE

1. Read your adkaar
5. Courtesy flush
6. Clean yourself

DAILY CLEAN

2. Empty trash every day

Wash shower curtains
rugs
walls
etc.

My parents drilled this I to me and called me a Gaal whenever I did anything like pee standing as a kid

100% I make sure to handle my business at home but you occasionally can't, so I carry a travel bidet, tissue, spray and disinfectant wipes in my work bag.

It's disgusting, I clean my bathroom twice a week, along with doing preventive maintenance, I recently got these hair filters for my bath, and I've been growing out my hair and beard so it's needed now, usually went to buzz cuts.

Travel bidet for the win! It's a game changer walahi, no more plastic water bottles.

I'm proud to say that I've never conducted business in a public toilet, one time I was almost about to bust on a 12 hour warehouse shift and I still managed to make it home, nowadays I'm on my Rick Sanchez ish, separate toilets for everyone, no joke.

I'm proud to say that I've never conducted business in a public toilet, one time I was almost about to bust on a 12 hour warehouse shift and I still managed to make it home, nowadays I'm on my Rick Sanchez ish, separate toilets for everyone, no joke.

Same I don't poop even while traveling I hold it in until I make it to a hotel/home.