Bavarian interior minister publishing islamophobic propaganda

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is the anti-Muslim propaganda and this is the anti-semitic propaganda from 1930s
GWek6YQXwAEuQJF.jpeg

Not directed at you @Aurelian , but the truth is, there is a lot of misogyny against Muslim women, and Islam is twisted, to marginalise women in a number of Muslim ethnic groups. The only time that these same abusive/misogynist Muslim men care, is when the West uses it against them.

Of course, the West doesn't care for Muslim women either, we're being used as a pawn.

But I won't pretend that Muslim women have real allies on either side. We need more Muslim men to speak out and challenge misogyny.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Not directed at you @Aurelian , but the truth is, there is a lot of misogyny against Muslim women, and Islam is twisted, to marginalise women in a number of Muslim ethnic groups. The only time that these same abusive/misogynist Muslim men care, is when the West uses it against them.

Of course, the West doesn't care for Muslim women either, we're being used as a pawn.

But I won't pretend that Muslim women have real allies on either side. We need more Muslim men to speak out and challenge misogyny.
Question is there any islamic male influencers do you know that fulfil the criteria that you look out for?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

yes, but these aren't for the sake of Muslim women but a racist ad against Muslims.

Trending