Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This is the guy

BBC-radio-presenter-Ian-Timms.jpg
I think it's safe to say the jokes on him

Your complaint has been submitted
Thanks for completing the details on this form. We're sorry that you needed to complain.

We aim to reply within about 2 weeks, but it depends on what your complaint is about and how many others we need to investigate and respond to. If we receive other complaints about the same issue we may send the same reply to everyone for consistency (and to minimise licence fee costs). We may also publish a response on this website.

We’ll circulate the full text of your complaint for BBC staff to read tomorrow, but with your personal details removed. This is one of the most widely read reports in the BBC and ensures your complaint then reaches the right people quickly, including senior management.

All comments, appreciations and complaints we receive help to inform our editorial discussions. Please read 'What happens to your complaint' to read our full complaints procedures and about how we consider the issues raised in feedback we receive.

BBC Audience Services

VixR

Veritas
Wah.Why do you guys always have to make me work for it with a lousy link? Why not quote the article in question onto the thread? That's way more comprehensive.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why do you guys always have to make me work for it with a lousy link? Why not quote the article onto the thread wash? That's more comprehensive.

That should be a rule but there isn't a news section from what I can see

VixR

Veritas
That should be a rule but there isn't a news section from what I can see
People make lousy titles, and then provide a mere link in the body of the their post. That's so lazy! Look at the thread title, it says the BCC, and it isn't even capitalized. I feel like a grammar Nazi on here. :mad::lol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
upload_2016-8-14_0-9-43.png

giphy.gif

That's the same radio station that farmers advertise to exchange cows, sheep etc.

Well the story was big enough to make it to the Daily Mirror website .this guy would lose his job were he to make a joke about Jews ,blacks or Indians .i don't pay TV licence fees to hear about Bnp and edl style jokes on the BBC.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The fat son of a must be bitter that the most decorated athlete of his nations is from the same folk he labelled as pirates. Maybe he should take a leaf out of Mo's book and get onto those running tracks so he can lose weight

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Well the story was big enough to make it to the Daily Mirror website .this guy would lose his job were he to make a joke about Jews ,blacks or Indians .i don't pay TV licence fees to hear about Bnp and edl style jokes on the BBC.

Forgot about the TV license

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts