Beautiful African American sister talks about racism in sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Yes its a great platform anyone can feature. It's so cool seeing all these girls with diverse jobs and countries like one day a girl from the island of Maldives in a beach the next a modest fashion designer in New york to a group of friends in the UK having dinner
How do they do that? Do they just send videos to the snapchat account?
:gucciwhat:

wow. I might have to check it out.

Yes its a great platform anyone can feature. It's so cool seeing all these girls with diverse jobs and countries like one day a girl from the island of Maldives in a beach the next a modest fashion designer in New york to a group of friends in the UK having dinner

That type of success & grandeur would be the source of mass suicide all over sspot.

Best to celebrate silently.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How do they do that? Do they just send videos to the snapchat account?
:gucciwhat:

wow. I might have to check it out.
Yh they ask the account holder for a day they want it for and that day they'll give you the username and password and then you record yourself and send the videos and people ask questions and stuff really cool

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
That type of success & grandeur would be the source of mass suicide all over sspot.

Best to celebrate silently.
What you trying to say about us
giphy (8).gif

Just looked at part 2.:mjlaugh:

Either she's lived among Somali or maybe a former member here?

Either way she's taken this stuff to heart (ridicule).

Poor girl:mjkkk:

she thinks we look the way we do because of white people:noneck:

somalis might be racist but its not because of white/arab people telling us we are better than other africans

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
A little bit of political correctness wouldn't hurt us.

We call each other and others nicknames and don't mean much by it but let's keep it offline.

We'll just end up ostracizing ourselves.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I haven't heard her say Sspot or even mentioned it? Where exactly she said all those things?:cosbyhmm:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
she thinks we look the way we do because of white people:noneck:

somalis might be racist but its not because of white/arab people telling us we are better than other africans

Many Somali's would be considered Caucasoid in forensics, you have albinos who have white skin but African features such as tightly coiled hair. Then some Somalis are as black as the night, but they have straight or curly hair and aquiline noses, 100% caucasoid.

So? All whites are Caucasoid but not all Caucasoids are white. All whites have light skin but not all light skinned people are white
1507488112580.jpg
k,

Many Somali's would be considered Caucasoid in forensics, you have albinos who have white skin but African features such as tightly coiled hair. Then some Somalis are as black as the night, but they have straight or curly hair and aquiline noses, 100% caucasoid.

So? All whites are Caucasoid but not all Caucasoids are white. All whites have light skin but not all light skinned people are white
View attachment 42214 k,

i understand what you mean but sxb isn't it enough to be somali? we don't need this other termes like black and Caucasoid. and why would you want to be grouped with white people who look down on you as a filthy

not all somalis have aquiline noses and loose hair texture

Racism implies we hold enough power to oppress AA in the U.S.... which we all know is false.

I just don’t get the need to beg for our acceptance. If she thinks we hate her that much she should try the Arab communities.

This scares me walahi imagine yourself being famous 20 years from now and people discovering your sspot account

AHahahA:chrisfreshhah:i don't feel bad for that maya girl she's stupid

you better believe i would hire people that would make sure there wasn't a trace of me on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts