Became addicted to mukbangs from Ramadan fasting

As opposed to what? Meatbox? When the wogs came up with this majestic delicacy, they called it halal snack pack so let’s stick with that shall we :sass2:

sound like a kid when you label it halal snap pack . Who gives two shit what the wogs called. meat box is the right title Waraa

9567B5F0-0400-4AF7-92AB-E8881B657DC9.gif

Last edited:
That looks incredible. Filling too, if the portions are as big as that picture, it must be expensive right?

KFC is popular until other chicken places show up. There’s a halal chicken place called chicken world here that absolutely dusts KFC.

not sure if that’s a good or bad thing, would you be willing to try?

Depends really but that’s a meal for two or three. Cost no more than 25 for that size normal size is 12 dollars

we do have different fried chicken stores like nenes / red rooster but yet again majority of folks are not big on fried chicken.

one of the many goals I had as a foodie is to take route 66 and try out as much American fast food from in and out to fried chicken spots .

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Depends really but that’s a meal for two or three. Cost no more than 25 for that size normal size is 12 dollars

we do have different fried chicken stores like nenes / red rooster but yet again majority of folks are not big on fried chicken.

one of the many goals I had as a foodie is to take route 66 and try out as much American fast food from in and out to fried chicken spots .
With our inflation it would be 🇨🇦30. 25 is a great deal.

they sound unique, may or may not have them here too, wouldn’t know.

Americans are so lucky, their access to food is lot more diverse. Their serving sizes are also larger. You’ll for sure gain a solid 5lb on that road trip, stay safe

With our inflation it would be 🇨🇦30. 25 is a great deal.

they sound unique, may or may not have them here too, wouldn’t know.

Americans are so lucky, their access to food is lot more diverse. Their serving sizes are also larger. You’ll for sure gain a solid 5lb on that road trip, stay safe

saxiib I believe Canadians and Americans are like what a New Zealander is to us .

Yeah but it’s a dream long gone something I’m not willing to chase after no more . That’s one thing I respect about Americans diversity when it comes to food is their thing.

As a teenager you may make food your number one priority but as a 21 year old you realise how much of low aspiration one has to have to road trip a foreign country to try their foods. A problem that is not unique sadly

Trending