Being a Parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Does it scare you? What kind of parent do you think you'll become?
On the contrary I look forward to it having some cute little babies to spoil I think id be a Chill Dad thats if they behave and do well in School

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Like my Dad chill but strict when I have to be no talking back unless you want me to get the belt

One call to social services and your kids are gone forever. You see I believe in old school discipline too but I don't wanna lose my kids man

Mckenzie

VIP
On the contrary I look forward to it having some cute little babies to spoil I think id be a Chill Dad thats if they behave and do well in School

There's a part of me that really believes in being strict at all times, I was a bad kid with a strict dad but only because I got up to no good under his nose. So I'm led to believe children are inherently prone to trouble if you give them the slightest bit of space

One call to social services and your kids are gone forever. You see I believe in old school discipline too but I don't wanna lose my kids man
that's some new world non-sense straightening up your kid isn't barbaric at all its a necessary act that'd prevent your kids from growing up to be ungrateful demanding brats

Mercury

VIP
There's a part of me that really believes in being strict at all times, I was a bad kid with a strict dad but only because I got up to no good under his nose. So I'm led to believe children are inherently prone to trouble if you give them the slightest bit of space

I think you have to be somewhere in the middleground. Not parents who control every aspect of their child's life but also not parents who let their kids get away with anything. You have to set boundaries but not prison bars. Parents who are either too harsh or too lenient can both f*ck a kid up. You have to find the balance.

Mckenzie

VIP
Yo I'm hella scared I'm gonna have some unruly kids who will challenge me, fight me, run away from home, get hurt by other ppl etc I'm already starting to feel what my mums felt for the last 30 years damn

Mercury

VIP
I dont think being a parent is hard heck I cooked and cleaned for all my 9 siblings.

Its really timeconsuming though

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can't wait to have chubby babies. I will dress them up fashionably. They will be my living dolls. IA.

Being a parent doesn't scare me one bit. I love kids and kids love me, a crying baby will instantly get quiet when I hold them!

If I'm ever fortunate enough to have children I won't try to live my life through them as many Somali parents do. That said however, they'll be under house rules until they're 18. After that I'll leave them to their own devices and just act as some sort of benevolent social worker.

they dont have to i'm a father myself:umad:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts