Being friends with your friends enemies?

lalayariis

Bad cop
Tbh I never choose sides in those situations, ever:manny:

As girls, we all know that some of these so called ”enemies” may become your bffs later on and IMAGINE the awkwardness when you’ve ignored them when they really haven’t done anything to you:deadrose: Most certainly, they will both go against you

don’t quote me again lol more tmi

Last edited:
don’t quote me again lol more tmi
This is reaching twitter beef lvls huh
Unfortunately it has reached a degree where being neutral is tough
You will have to side with one and alienate the other or tell em both to eff off and atleast gain some respect in not wanting to be involved in this pointless mess

lalayariis

Bad cop
This is reaching twitter beef lvls huh
Unfortunately it has reached a degree where being neutral is tough
You will have to side with one and alienate the other or tell em both to eff off and atleast gain some respect in not wanting to be involved in this pointless mess
The only option I’m given is to choose one side, hence the added on stress of not wanting to lose my friends over this. Some part of me questions if they ever truly were my friends if they would drop someone over something like this and if just makes me want to not reconcile the other problem we had and become close again because then this will become a problem after that’s done. A thing that pisses me off is that they became friends with someone I fell out with hard that they weren’t friends with before and I let them because I don’t dictate who my friends are friends with, and even though it hurt I never once told them not to be friends with them.

I think I decided I’m just gonna go my own way and do what I want.

Gedogyal

good cop
Whatever you do sis, do not choose a side. I think that you obviously can see that this fight is not leading somewhere (basically it’s pointless):browtf:

I’ve seen a lot of this over the years wallahi and when it’s been between my friends, I’ve tried to console and help them both but sometimes it’s up to two grown individuals and not really the people around them. If you really do value them, try to not choose sides and if you’re tired of their shi, you can start to slowly drift away without any beef (the most mature thing to do)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I pride myself in being a problem solver, I do not believe in being part of negative energy, I'll do my best to solve the situation by using conflict resolution, if not, than I am afraid I have to remove myself completely :)

Gedogyal

good cop
Thank you all for listening to my rant wllhi, the advice will be put to good use and I’ll consider my actions wisely.:rejoice::it0tdo8:
As we age, we’ll try to distance ourselves from people like that
(I also had a couple of friends like that but since I was the passive one when it came to fights, it took a toll on me mentally seeing them fight :mjlol:

Trust your instincts!

I pride myself in being a problem solver, I do not believe in being part of negative energy, I'll do my best to solve the situation by using conflict resolution, if not, than I am afraid I have to remove myself completely :)
indeed
Its also easy to tell when someone is playing hard to reach and refuses to talk and come to an understanding
Go ahead and keep that temporary rage you have that you think is important compared to a relatioship built over years
As we age, we’ll try to distance ourselves from people like that
(I also had a couple of friends like that but since I was the passive one when it came to fights, it took a toll on me mentally seeing them fight :mjlol:

Trust your instincts!
Its easy to distance yourself except when it is family and people close like it is here

Gedogyal

good cop
indeed
Its also easy to tell when someone is playing hard to reach and refuses to talk and come to an understanding
Go ahead and keep that temporary rage you have that you think is important compared to a relatioship built over years

Its easy to distance yourself except when it is family and people close like it is here
Exactly, but it’s not impossible;
I’ve been in a similar situation before (except families have not been involved) and slowly drifting away would be the best solution i’d say (if she wants that)
Anyone who’s this dramatic with no context whatsoever is a problem.. and dragging their third friend around is a no no but idk... People may handle situations differently

Trending

Latest posts