Believe it or not 60% of Somali girls in the West have

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Quietly and carefuly aborted a pregnancy after getting pregnant in many scenarios.

I'll even go as far to say that about 45% of SS chicks have gone through it.

This is a bitter fact.

Last edited:

menace

VIP
@Games I apologize for stealing it from you ....but it is an important thing to come to terms with

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Spin off of @Games thread?

I'm sure you've taken your fair of women to the clinic to get a fetus aborted. If it's haram, know that you'll be splitting the sin with her.

menace

VIP
Spin off of @Games thread?

I'm sure you've taken your fair of women to the clinic to get a fetus aborted. If it's haram, know that you'll be splitting the sin with her.
:angryman::jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame:

Made 3 females abort in my lifetime

Duchess

VIP
I agree with you, either that or they are on the pill.

Which in itself is also Haram.

You know what's haram? Claiming that which is not forbidden by Allah to be 'haram'. This is the second time you've made such a claim. Being on the pill is not haram neither is having an abortion! Both are permissible under certain circumstances.

http://islamqa.info/en/21169

No offense Games, but what's truly haram is drinking alcohol. Get it together sxb. :francis:

menace

VIP
You know what's haram? Claiming that which is not forbidden by Allah to be 'haram'. This is the second time you've made such a claim. Being on the pill is not haram neither is having an abortion! Both are permissible under certain circumstances.

http://islamqa.info/en/21169

No offense Games, but what's truly haram is drinking alcohol. Get it together sxb. :francis:

Horta Islamically, I find this incredible, that a pregnancy that's less than 4 weeks is permissible .,am I correct or not?

@Duchess, i'd tell you why its Haram Abaayo.

When u are taking pills to prevent unwanted pregnancies, it means u are sleeping around and having sex.

You not 'spose to be doing that unless u are married.

Abortion is the same thing, it means u d around and u don't want the Somali community finding out about ur nimo.

Sorry for the foul language, but thats basically what its.

menace

VIP
Guess their pullout game is weak:mybusiness:

This just shows your lack of Ed ..

Nigga haven't you heard of something called pre-ejaculationwhete you don't thing you busted it but apparently you are releasing biyo, unbeknownst to you

menace

VIP

The source is I've looked at the files of the local abortion clinic while doing something in there .., there are more samiira, Idil and Yasmin then Latoya's in MN abort clinics ..,best believe me

The source is I've looked at the files of the local abortion clinic while doing something in there .., there are more samiira, Idil and Yasmin then Latoya's in MN abort clinics ..,best believe me

Oh, okay. That sounds legit. I mean, if it's that easy to look through private medical records and all.

menace

VIP
Oh, okay. That sounds legit. I mean, if it's that easy to look through private medical records and all.

I mean I was being sarcastic but the true source is that it's really happening.

It is a fact we must come to terms with ....there are so many abortion happening in our community as much divorce that's happening ...

Now are you gonna ask me "source please for the epidemic divorce rate in our community "...

Duchess

VIP
Horta Islamically, I find this incredible, that a pregnancy that's less than 4 weeks is permissible .,am I correct or not?

It's 40 days which is closer to 6 weeks. Tbh, I think it's reasonable. It gives the woman a chance to decide whether she wants to go through with a pregnancy or not.

@Duchess, i'd tell you why its Haram Abaayo.

When u are taking pills to prevent unwanted pregnancies, it means u are sleeping around and having sex.

You not 'spose to be doing that unless u are married.

Abortion is the same thing, it means u d around and u don't want the Somali community finding out about ur nimo.

Sorry for the foul language, but thats basically what its.

Neither is haram and by continuing to insist that they are, you are committing a sin.

Duchess

VIP
@Games I was referring to abortion and the use of contraceptives. Zina is haram, but so is drinking alcohol.

menace

VIP
Menace,

There's no denying on my part that it isn't happening. But I am questioning how you came up with that 60% number.

It's a matter of fact that 80% of 16-28 year-old in the west have had sex once in this period ...it has gotten to the point that a guy can't confidentlt say " I'm still a virgin"..,honestly am I lying abt this fact ...just like when we go to Canada that the Canadian somali is bewildered when we say that " nope I don't drink alcohol or smoke ganja"....therefore , when sexuality in the our youth has became mainstream then how can you disputed my theory ?..,secondly you know and I know that a lot of us don't like to wear the rubber.,,on top of that how many times your boy came running at you saying " you home girl is making me worry bro! She just told me that she missed her leakage"

This just shows your lack of Ed ..

Nigga haven't you heard of something called pre-ejaculationwhete you don't thing you busted it but apparently you are releasing biyo, unbeknownst to you
And this shows your lack of awareness and not detecting sarcasm

Obviously I would advocate for using protection

Maybe I need to use these warning signs.
Sarcasm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending