Belly dancing should be mainstream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love belly dancing! I took an all girl classes about a year ago for 3 months.

I love belly dancing to drums. I had the Arabic belly dance hip bracelet thing:ahh:

I think more Somali girls should belly dance. Wallah we have nicer hips :banderas:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
But, Xalimos have to have the body for it

giphy.gif

This Xalimos:

Bohol

VIP
Only girls with small waists should do it, some of the halimos who don't have a small sexy waist shouldn't bother with belly dance.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
My mom always told me to stay away from those Qaniis Arabs, loool. I see now. They hold hands, and now belly dance loooooool

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not all xalimos are fat. I don't know what humongous xalimos you dimwits are hanging out with.

200.gif

Why do ashy abdis always ruin fun :tacky:

Just because you're all malnourished doesn't mean you have to project ur own body issues on us :tacky: seek help

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Just because you're all malnourished doesn't mean you have to project ur own body issues on us :tacky: seek help
They never want us to prosper sis. This is a form of abuse. Putting xalimos down so we can't go after what we want. Notice how they all ran in here beating their bird chests comparing Somali mothers who are mostly obese because they've to deal with them as sons and a career driven, Somali young lady who takes care of her body.

Ashy Abdis will catch these hands sooner or later!

I'm sure belly dancing was for fat ladies back in the day? Why is it called belly dancing when it's the hips that move? Answer: Because the belly jiggles. :mjlol:

Zeus

STYLIN

They never want us to prosper sis. This is a form of abuse. Putting xalimos down so we can't go after what we want. Notice how they all ran in here beating their bird chests comparing Somali mothers who are mostly obese because they've to deal with them as sons and a career driven, Somali young lady who takes care of her body.

Ashy Abdis will catch these hands sooner or later!
It words of encouragement :rejoice:

Lose the weight and let us niggas eat. :ohlord:

I see too many thick edos and hooyos with meat on their bones, and on the other hand I can play the xylophone on their sons ribs :ohlord:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It words of encouragement :rejoice:

Lose the weight and let us niggas eat. :ohlord:

I see too many thick edos and hooyos with meat on their bones, and on the other hand I can play the xylophone on their sons ribs :ohlord:
It's the Somali diet which is qashin for your metabolism :mjcry:
Too many Somali women become overweight in their later years due to all the carbs :meleshame:
We need to return to the geeljire diet of milk and meat, bariis iyo baasto = calool :trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending