Xaliimo gets hit with large amounts of FKD by Gaajo Yamani

Just follow this thread all the way back. She got tag teamed into oblivion by these khat boys and as expected, none of the Ana Arab folks were anywhere to be found. Or any of those “jar33r slayer” accounts either.

It all started with the video of that kid removing the Somalia flag next to the Yemen flag. She brought 🔥 and facts but of course those midgets had nothing else to bring to the table except abeed.

Thoughts? @Laiss

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

Just follow this thread all the way back. She got tag teamed into oblivion by these khat boys and as expected, none of the Ana Arab folks were anywhere to be found. Or any of those “jar33r slayer” accounts either.

It all started with the video of that kid removing the Somalia flag next to the Yemen flag. She brought 🔥 and facts but of course those midgets had nothing else to bring to the table except abeed.

Thoughts? @Laiss
Wallahi Yemenis online are so annoying we don’t even speak their language 💀💀💀

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I like hanan I watch her on YouTube but her content makes me feel like a fob hooyo with 3 kids who has been in the west since 1997 and only consumes Somali content

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I like hanan I watch her on YouTube but her content makes me feel like a fob hooyo with 3 kids who has been in the west since 1997 and only consumes Somali content
Screenshot_20241003_031304_Chrome.png

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
This is a real person? Lmfaooo send the link
Her content is mainly history Im subbed to her lol

Thoughts? @Laiss
That lady is such a weirdo lmao. There’s another account on there by ebla I believe both very weird women

Trending