Berbera could be the next blue city (Chefchaouen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
Berbera has great potential for tourism industry especially the 5 stars resort is coming soon.

@Canuck Berbera needs a lot of work but I like you're way of thinking! I bought a lot of land just before the port deal and some properties from my grandmother, i want to do a fundraiser for the roads and revitalization projects. There was an awesome urban planning study done on Berbera by the UN we could stick to their guidelines, just need some capital.
If I find the pdf ill send it to you

waraabe

Your superior
@Canuck Berbera needs a lot of work but I like you're way of thinking! I bought a lot of land just before the port deal and some properties from my grandmother, i want to do a fundraiser for the roads and revitalization projects. There was an awesome urban planning study done on Berbera by the UN we could stick to their guidelines, just need some capital.

How much is a Jago in berbera

Same I am planning to buy house at beach, forget my second grandpa home my grandpa inherited it ...,.long story I had to buy my land planning to retire there.

waraabe

Your superior
Same I am planning to buy house at beach, forget my second grandpa home my grandpa inherited it ...,.long story I had to buy my land planning to retire there.

We don't want you in our cities. Stick to khaatumo. I am sick of your people. Do you see us living in Lascanod. Stay there.

You hate us but want to live in our cities

waraabe

Your superior
Who is the sicko midget that barks all day, I thought SL killed dogs !!! Sicko

Nope I wish you all the best, I support khaatumoland and their right to leave somaliland.

That is it, I don't want to see you in my cities, towns or anywhere else. You made your decision so stick to it

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why don't darod live in their cities. Hargeisa is full of darod and now they want to infect berbera. We ain't allowing it.
They do just few lost souls I give you permission to evict them have fun:nvjpqts:
I was actually disgusted of how she was salivating over this hellhole village:ehh:

waraabe

Your superior
They do just few lost souls I give you permission to evict them have fun:nvjpqts:
I was actually disgusted of how she was salivating over this hellhole village:ehh:

He'll hole village makes more then all darod desert villages combined.

Darod need to build their dusty villages. They are either in hawiye owned Mogadishu or isaaq owned cities. Sad langaab

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He'll hole village makes more then all darod desert villages combined.

Darod need to build their dusty villages. They are either in hawiye owned Mogadishu or isaaq owned cities. Sad langaab
Am not gonna get into this but
bosaso, kismayo, jigjig even to some extent las canod> that hell hole:nvjpqts:
She has a pass to live in the most beautiful land in the south just for being darod idk why seeks a hellhole where people don't go outside because of the hell like temperature the only money that comes from that place was a port made by darod man:dzmxmmb:

Respect Berbera my second grandpa built that house for the love of his life my grandma. they had famous love story that's why I love that city. The house is still there at beach.

waraabe

Your superior
Am not gonna get into this but
bosaso, kismayo, jigjig even to some extent las canod> that hell hole:nvjpqts:
She has a pass to live in the most beautiful land in the south just for being darod idk why seeks a hellhole where people don't go outside because of the hell like temperature the only money that comes from that place was a port made by darod man:dzmxmmb:

Port made by darod man?? Looool stop trying to front you dadaab refugee

Berbera is a 1000 year old port, it was expanded by the ottomans, the british and the Russians. No darod man had anything to do with.

Darod stick to your shit lands. Good luck

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Respect Berbera my second grandpa built that house for the love of his life my grandma. they had famous love story that's why I love that city. The house is still there at beach.
Why seek the acceptance of inferior people who want nothing to do with you?
:camby:

waraabe

Your superior
Why seek the acceptance of inferior people who want nothing to do with you?
:camby:

Lol if we were inferior we would be immigrating to your shithole cities and towns not the otherway. @Canuck has disproven you. She is begging to live in my cities but you won't see non darod doing the same to non darod cities

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Port made by darod man?? Looool stop trying to front you dadaab refugee

Berbera is a 1000 year old port, it was expanded by the ottomans, the british and the Russians. No darod man had anything to do with.

Darod stick to your shit lands. Good luck
The Russians came because of siyaad barre you langaab f*ck :childplease:You think they gave a f*ck about fly eating trash like you don't make me laugh:childplease:

waraabe

Your superior
The Russians came because of siyaad barre you langaab f*ck :childplease:You think they gave a f*ck about fly eating trash like you don't make me laugh:childplease:

Dadaab donkey, the Russians wanted the port as a military base. They developed it for their ships and their base. Nothing to do with your illiterate welfare provider. dadaab is going to kick out millions of darod, where are they going

Status
Not open for further replies.