Berbera port deal details

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't even live in the country, none cares what you think of the decision, it will not effect you in anyway.

It does affect him.

Maybe his uncle will not get paid anymore or maybe roads won't be paved anymore and @waraabe will have to send his uncle and clan $100 a month and some donation to his clan for road construction.

It affects him.

waraabe

Your superior
You don't even live in the country, none cares what you think of the decision, it will not effect you in anyway.

My region you c*nt. I own lands in berbera and I have family who are in the importing business. Somaliland is my nation

You have no business here

waraabe

Your superior
Its not. They stuff ballot boxes there.

They brought shame to democracy. I want SL to stop saying they are Africa's only democracy. They're no different to Mugabe's Zimbabwe

Lool the last party was udub. Kulmiye won

Siilanyo isn't running next year

Very democratic

Lool the last party was udub. Kulmiye won

Siilanyo isn't running next year

Very democratic

Arap teenagers killed for protesting peacefully.

Kulmiye won all regions except one (they didn't win this by purpose) when there were half a dozen clan parties.

Riyaale given 3 million Euros by EU to step down peacefully. He didnt care. He's a Nigga in Paris. He lives there in a mansion according to reer Awdal connections

waraabe

Your superior
Arap teenagers killed for protesting peacefully.

Kulmiye won all regions except one (they didn't win this by purpose) when there were half a dozen clan parties.

Riyaale given 3 million Euros by EU to step down peacefully. He didnt care. He's a Nigga in Paris. He lives there in a mansion according to reer Awdal connections

So why doesn't the west bribe all dictators if it is that easy

So why doesn't the west bribe all dictators if it is that easy

SL easy to control. This is why they gave away 65% of port revenues with no port investments from DP World. For nothing. No proud nation would do this.

You can't control Eritrea or NK.

Status
Not open for further replies.