Best way to slide into dms

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thirsty ass Abdis on this forum la xowla, this is not a dating site, who comes to anonymous forum and tries to link up with girls? :snoop:just go to your local bar and bring a drunk chick home,you guys are bunch of weirdos Walahi.

:bell:

Thirsty ass Abdis on this forum la xowla, this is not a dating site, who comes to anonymous forum and tries to link up with girls? :snoop:just go to your local bar and bring a drunk chick home,you guys are bunch of weirdos Walahi.

I think he wants tips on how to slide into the girls dm on Instagram

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Just say
"Sup"
"WYD"
"Let's hang out"

and my favourite "OMW"
tenor.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:damn:How many times have you done that?

All the time, anyone who looks for females to date on social media has insecurity issues, I just go to my local pub and bring one back, just that simple, no back to back messages and what do you like type of questions, 2 hours and mission is accomplished.
:manny:

Lmao
All the time, anyone who looks for females to date on social media has insecurity issues, I just go to my local pub and bring one back, just that simple, no back to back messages and what do you like type of questions, 2 hours and mission is accomplished.
:manny:
Why am I getting these vibes from you
thumb_her-i-dont-have-sex-on-the-first-date-me-12047278.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Yo hold the f*ck on, why are you telling niggas to go rape drunk es? Maxaa kaa qaldan and who the f*ck would follow this advice aside from predators?:faysalwtf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This is how my convos go nowadays
Me: wys
Her: nm hbu
Me: nm just kickin it
Her: thats cool
Me: DRY ASF

I lost my sauce walle also it used to be easier back in the day we'd meet s at the park and put in the moves fukk a snapchat :mjlol:

Trending