Biden Gets Bodied By Trump In The Debate! Democrats In Panic Mode!

😂 funny, you really think he created a solid economy

That's what the reports say. The US under Biden is the strongest economy in the world

If Trump comes into office he is going to screw up the economy so bad. He is going to recreate the great depression

That's what the reports say. The US under Biden is the strongest economy in the world

If Trump comes into office he is going to screw up the economy so bad. He is going to recreate the great depression
Are you playing with me or are you genuine?

Ive seen your posts - the history ones... and mostly youre a logical person... sometimes bias but still.

any person would know about bidens economy. Which leads me to believe that you may be fooling me.

I dont even know why I am referencing biden honestly, its just a different path to the same destination. The economy of the united states is completely messed up. Too much inflation. Too

Juke

VIP

Ive seen your posts - the history ones... and mostly youre a logical person... sometimes bias but still.

any person would know about bidens economy. Which leads me to believe that you may be fooling me.

I dont even know why I am referencing biden honestly, its just a different path to the same destination. The economy of the united states is completely messed up. Too much inflation. Too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

The USA news are biased and only support one party opinion. Cnn= democrats Fox News= republicans.

You have to look up the numbers and what i listed independently verify them for yourself.
But know that 16 Nobel prize winning Economists looked at Biden's Economy plans and said it is vastly superior to Trump's and Trump would destroy the US economy.
June 25 (Reuters) - Sixteen Nobel prize-winning economists signed a letter on Tuesday warning that the U.S. and world economy will suffer if Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump wins the U.S. presidential election in November.
The jointly signed letter, first reported by Axios, says the economic agenda of U.S. President Joe Biden, a Democrat, is "vastly superior" to Trump's, the former Republican president seeking a second term.

When Biden says he can get stuff done, its not an overstatement. For example Trump failed to get anything done on infrastructure that he promised, but Biden succeeded and lead to a infrastracture building boom , rebuilding America in the process.

Not only that Trump tried to sabotage Bidens infrastracture development even after leaving office.

Biden also made America less dependent on importing computer chips

The inflation was due to post-covid energy demand and Russia Ukraine war, it would go up no matter what Biden did because energy prices would go up.

After Biden failed in getting Saudi to produce more oil to meet the demand, he became an oil trader and started a lucrative oil trade to circumvent OPEC
Indeed, Joe Biden also seems to have a knack for the oil trade. Two years ago his administration initiated the largest ever sell-off from America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR), an emergency store of crude oil, to counteract price surges caused by Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Now as a consequence the inflation has been coming down steadily and while wages keep going up

Last edited:
Biden might just be the most productive US president to take office, when push comes to shove. So i am not surprised as to why he is so adament in running despite calls for him to step down due to his age, he got a lot done and feels he can take it much further with a 2nd term.

The USA news are biased and only support one party opinion. Cnn= democrats Fox News= republicans.

Fox news is the only untrust worthy one they admitted to lying outright and had to pay out 1 billion dollars for being ''Frauds'. They just spew propaganda and make up crap all the time. I can't even call it a news network. Publicly they are kissing up to Trump but privately in text messages they are all calling him ''a demonic force'', they bring on in their own words ''insane'' ''complete nuts'', ''idiots'' on air.
Watch from @3:19

CNN is traditionally democrat leaning and MSNBC News is a progressive channel , they don't knowingly tell untruths and platform lunatics to spew nonsense and they regularly fact check their guests and correct themselves when they get things wrong, they are a news stations with their own perspectives and advocacies.

You have to look up the numbers and what i listed independently verify them for yourself.
But know that 16 Nobel prize winning Economists looked at Biden's Economy plans and said it is vastly superior to Trump's and Trump would destroy the US economy.

When Biden says he can get stuff done, its not an overstatement. For example Trump failed to get anything done on infrastructure that he promised, but Biden succeeded and lead to a infrastracture building boom , rebuilding America in the process.

Not only that Trump tried to sabotage Bidens infrastracture development even after leaving office.

Biden also made America less dependent on importing computer chips

The inflation was due to post-covid energy demand and Russia Ukraine war, it would go up no matter what Biden did because energy prices would go up.

After Biden failed in getting Saudi to produce more oil to meet the demand, he became an oil trader and started a lucrative oil trade to circumvent OPEC

Now as a consequence the inflation has been coming down steadily and while wages keep going up
Youre naive, or a fed

Trending

Latest posts