Big foreheads are better than small foreheads

If you’re insecure about the stereotype “Somalis have big foreheads” open your eyes. WHATS WRONG WITH HAVING A BIG FOREHEAD? Why is there not a single peep about small foreheads which look 1billion times worse …?

Here’s a side by side comparison big vs small forehead. Y’all be fr and don’t fall for the brainwash like you cannot seriously be believing these dumb mfs on tiktok :russ:

1729789980407.jpeg
1729790005332.jpeg

The lady on the left even got a surgery to pull her hairline back but in my opinion it’s still too small… (no offense😭)

NYPICHPDPICT000008346481.jpg

Idgaf in my opinion big foreheads are great (especially on women) it makes you look more youthful, I don’t understand what is there to be insecure about literally this post is for all you guys that won’t stop talking about tiktok maadows saying “how do you know I’m somali”, like okay… but why are YOU letting it affect you?

like why do YOU think having a big forehead is a bad thing??? Why does this upset you?? Pls don’t end up like these indhayars who call it racist to say they have small eyes when 99% of them literallly do. Like there’s nothing wrong with having small eyes tf. And there’s nothing wrong with having a big forehead. The moment y’all start feeling shameful about it that’s when you’re MAKING it a bad thing in my opinion. The end 😊

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Receeding hairline is what fucks it up.
But small foreheads like you showed makes someone look subhuman, some real caveman shit wlhi

Trending