Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
May Allah grant us all a good death.

“good death”

Motion Capture Dance GIF by Ankita

vanilla

i think with my heart
Dying during a sin.. Or worse... in state of gaalnimo!

May Allah grant us good ending and help us live virtues life

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Dying in a bad state. I know for a fact there are billion right now begging to come back to fix their woes and gaahilnomo. Also being stuck in the middle of nowhere is pretty chill for me

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
Mine is being convicted for a crime I have actually done. I’m on the run

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
In my secondary school they never took us to swimming classes. and besides I'm too old and there isn't really a segregated swimming classes in my area. If I die that way then its Allah qadr
We learnt in primary school around 7 or 8, it's never too late to learn, there should be women only gyms with swimming glasses.

We learnt in primary school around 7 or 8, it's never too late to learn, there should be women only gyms with swimming glasses.
I also learnt how to swim in year 5 and year 6 but not omin high school. I don't think there's any. Inshallah if I move to an Islamic nation than I will learn to swim

Has to be a horrible death by fire, or being sentenced to death of a false conviction. If i just get sentenced of a false conviction there's always the chance of being let free late and being a hefty sum; or if i dont a life in prison isnt the worst thing that can happen .

Trending