Biggest Mall in Sool&Sanaag region under construction in Las Anod

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi he is Dhulbahante. Saciid Ali Shire, Naleeye Axmed but its a mix of MJ/DH shareholders

WTF this bbahante claiming our money transfer now, waa qiyaama walle, nigga get your own corporations, wacel eydoor bootyeater

:hahaidiot:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
@Bohol No cap in my rap wallahi

And if you still doubt this, listen to his accent and tell me that isnt a DH accent. MJ kids claiming my corporations online :heh: :stopit: Get your own banks yaa bunani

Cyrus

Is he Naleeye Ahmed?
I didnt delve into his subclan but that was the qabiil of the SL ex minister who is also another shareholder so im going off that. I can confirm his dhulbahantenimo tho

Cyrus

Why Bunani crew acting surprised like Dhulbahante dont own the tallest building in Africa? :heh: :mjlol:

:denzelnigga::denzelnigga: Bah Arsame ballers making mulla

Cyrus

Did he just claim our Amal bank as owned by dhullos :kanyehmm:

I dont give Bunanis time to air out their bacaac, i show them facts i know they have a disease called Factsphobia :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: Ceo of Amal is Dhulbahnte no amount of sspotwishful thinking will change that

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The shareholders of Amal bank are Dhulbahante/MJ sxb, loool you are talking to a guy that knows the shots. The main shareholder is Dhulbahante siiba. :heh:
Siiba Dhulos?:mjlol:
Amal is Reer Hirsi and other MJ company. Never seen Dhulos claiming Amal before today.:chrisfreshhah: Wax cajiib ah ba online ku arki everyday.

Cyrus

Siiba Dhulos?:mjlol:
Amal is Reer Hirsi and other MJ company. Never seen Dhulos claiming Amal before today.:chrisfreshhah: Wax cajiib ah ba online ku arki everyday.
Abaayo, thats cool and all but can you explain why the CEO of Amal is Dhulbahante then? :heh: :dead: :dead:

Dont claim my business again, Dhulbahante dont play

Trending