Birdman has a networth of $160m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
And this xoolo cannot string a coherent sentence together to save his ayeeyo's life. He has an IQ of 14.

Think about this while you're at work working hard for your pay check.

Think about those who glorify him and take the time and the money out of their pockets to go to his concerts? I think his iq is lower than 14 and his fans have even a lower iq.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I don't know how he got rich at 17/18. Dude has no real talent him and DJ Khaled are the same.

Tbh most rappers are retarted. :lol: Only few are smart.

Itixaan aduunyo weeye nimyow lacagta dadkaan ay faraha kula jiraan. One day they'll be asked what they did with all the money and they'd be like :ohdamn:

Sometimes I'm glad I'm not in their shoes.:rejoice:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Michio kaku had an interest take on IQ tests. He said that although IQ tests determines one's aptitude it cannot determine one's ability to make future scenarios. And the ability to develop future scenarios is imperative if you want to become a successful person outside of academia. For example, a bank robber has to create different scenarios if he wants to get away with it successfully.

I'm pretty sure Birdman is very good at creating multiple scenarios on how to get a record label successfully off the ground. So put some respeck on his name!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Think about those who glorify him and take the time and the money out of their pockets to go to his concerts? I think his iq is lower than 14 and his fans have even a lower iq.

I cringe when I hear him speak. And as @Air Jalam said most rappers are retarded but this guy stood out for me.

But he somehow accumulated a wealth of $160m so we better put some respek on his name.

@VicePrez most rappers would fail at most basic things in life. They accumalte that much money because they have millions of stupid people who find their music appealing. I once saw a rapper saying he wanted to major in geomtry when asked if he would ever get a degree. It is dumb and dumber kinda situation .

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Fortune favours the foolssiilaanyolaugh
What I would do for $160mill :mjsuitcry: Ya allah:feedme: So I can start my own clan militia and war:drakekidding::sass2:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fortune favours the foolssiilaanyolaugh
What I would do for $160mill :mjsuitcry: Ya allah:feedme: So I can start my own clan militia and war:drakekidding::sass2:
You're langaab tho siilaanyolaugh What you finna do? Recruit ni99as from other clans to join your cause?:chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maybe he got rich by being a good person. Good things happen to good people.

Siiiiiiiike

That nigga used to pimp lil Wayne to old white gay music executives. He got rich by being a gay pimp. And nobody respects him. That's why you will never see the word RESPECT near his so called $160 million. Respect and pride cost more than millions.

Maybe he got rich by being a good person. Good things happen to good people.

Siiiiiiiike

That nigga used to pimp lil Wayne to old white gay music executives. He got rich by being a gay pimp. And nobody respects him. That's why you will never see the word RESPECT near his so called $160 million. Respect and pride cost more than millions.
Would you reject him if he proposed to you (and was a Muslim of course)?

Status
Not open for further replies.