UltraViolentPacifist
y'all gotta put some respek on his name :umwhat:

qfmdhGn.png
qfmdhGn.png
qfmdhGn.png

thx rooble

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yh... You haven't answered my question so I'm assuming you'd marry him.
siilaanyolaugh

Now would you reject him if he wanted you to be his rent boy? You still didn't answer my question. So I take that as a yes.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
You never heard that shaax kulul? Well it's cold now you might as well call it iced tea.
I found out recently about him and lil wayne kissing, I'm very late for this shaax but in my defense I never really was interested in them. (and was mostly a nerd with no computer for a looong time)

Gibiin-Udug

I ain't gay so yes, I'd reject him. In fact if he offered me such thing, I'd literally knock him out.
:fittytousand:

So you're not gay?

Are you sure?

Then why would I accept his marriage proposal. You piece of shit. I'm not cheap like your you know what never mind. I'm trying to be nice.

Gibiin-Udug

I found out recently about him and lil wayne kissing, I'm very late for this shaax but in my defense I never really was interested in them. (and was mostly a nerd with no computer for a looong time)
That's when lil Wayne started having random kids with random women just to prove a point loooool

So you're not gay?

Are you sure?

Then why would I accept his marriage proposal. You piece of shit. I'm not cheap like your you know what never mind. I'm trying to be nice.
What's with the language? Calm the f*ck down habar yar...
:whoa:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
You're langaab tho siilaanyolaugh What you finna do? Recruit ni99as from other clans to join your cause?:chrisfreshhah:

Was not ready for that trace :deadosama::deadosama:

Be grateful to your famous laandheer Pu-Nani loooooooool She sure could accommodate all those different sovereign flags in her laan ka dheer, :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:Jkz

Don't tell me what to do you, you hairy midget who reeks of onion.

Which account are you going to claim your real age?
I'm actually tall and I hate basal lmfao...
:tacky:
I'm 20 years old ok? I wonder why you're thinking about age out of all things... awkward.
IMG_2066.JPG
I did not state this from the beginning because people will accuse me on being the Xamarcadcadguy. Stfu now ok?
:tocry:

Gibiin-Udug

I'm actually tall and I hate basal lmfao...
:tacky:
I'm 20 years old ok? I wonder why you're thinking about age out of all things... awkward.
View attachment 2088
I did not state this from the beginning because people will accuse me on being the Xamarcadcadguy. Stfu now ok?
:tocry:
You still lying.

You aint lived til you tried caramel onions :lawd:
You mean caramelized onions?

Status
Not open for further replies.