Birmade HSM said no one is above the law

How does "huge government lands" belong to you?
They were ‘leased’ out to the government to use it. So long as government is willing to use for ‘dante guud’ then we are more than happy to give it out but one thing we won’t accept is HSM selling it off to private investors/companies.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
@TekNiKo

One day you are cheerleading for deni and pl and then next u are shaking ur booty for hsm make up your mind or sit down and enjoy watching these two former allies tearing each other apart.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@TekNiKo

One day you are cheerleading for deni and pl and then next u are shaking ur booty for hsm make up your mind or sit down and enjoy watching these two former allies tearing each other apart.
@TekNiKo plays at the highest level of this game.

His plays in the Kaazow threads were phenomenal. He was singlehandedly hyping it without any Ogaden present and knew exactly how to press MJ insecurities without it being obvious. He then switched up on us and farmed slick fkd posts on us aswell.
IMG_2679.gif

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@TekNiKo

we dont need his cheerleading 😂 his dick rider hadba ninki gusweyn ayu guskisa fuula… puntland and deni wa Landhere guskisa iyo xiniyahisa ku fadiyo cid an ilahaye ehen uma bahni 🙏🏽🇸🇱

Source is key, farah abdulkadir is decent. FGS has been shown to lie even on national tv, so a better question would be, do you trust FGS?
I don’t need to trust anything. Unlike most here, xaalka xamar ayaan la socda. No such thing as leasing property to the administration for hundred of years. All the old factories under the kacaan were sold to either Italians, the 60’s administration or the kacaan itself.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo plays at the highest level of this game.

His plays in the Kaazow threads were phenomenal. He was singlehandedly hyping it without any Ogaden present and knew exactly how to press MJ insecurities without it being obvious. He then switched up on us and farmed slick fkd posts on us aswell.
View attachment 343537
This genuinely made me chuckle, a true politician indeed :russ:

I don’t need to trust anything. Unlike most here, xaalka xamar ayaan la socda. No such thing as leasing property to the administration for hundred of years. All the old factories under the kacaan were sold to either Italians, the 60’s administration or the kacaan itself.
Your lying. We leased our dhul to be used as “danta guud” and we have evidence to show the courts while HSM is trying to sell it off to private individuals which goes against logic. He can try but he will fail miserably just how he failed with the warshada isbuunyada few weeks ago :hemad:

Last edited:

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Your lying. We leased our dhul to be used as “danta guud” and we have evidence to show the courts while HSM is trying to sell it off to private individuals which goes against logic. He can try but he will fail miserably just how he failed with the warshada isbuunyada few weeks ago :hemad:
Danta gud, for the good of common Somalis. That’s a noble act🫡, it’s better than the squatters who don’t even want it to benefit xamar

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Hassan sheikh is a marvellous orator I’ll give him that

but his first term taught us everything to know about him,his charm and talks don’t work on shacabka somaliyed

Trending