Black Africans denied shelter in Lebanon

Black people have been denied shelter in Lebanon. Some families even fled their and African/Asian maids behind in the homes.

This alone tells you much about some of these societies. Of course Iran is the cause of all problems in the Arab world.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Black people have been denied shelter in Lebanon. Some families even fled their and African/Asian maids behind in the homes.

This alone tells you much about some of these societies. Of course Iran is the cause of all problems in the Arab world.
Proof. Big claims need proof

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Proof. Big claims need proof
source: :mjlol: :mjlaugh:

1728078060082.png

Arabs treat Africans like thrash, there was a whole scandal in the UAE with different families trading servants like slaves.

Last edited:
Yeah what’s your point? No one in here backs Hezbollah or Iran, however Palestine is an issue for all Muslims

Point is, these Arab and Sunni Shia would happily leave black Africans to die and give shelter to each other as citizens of Arabia. Same people cry in their prayers and ask Allah to give them victory. Cajiib. They oppress and kill each other like dogs. Maids and poor Asians are left to die in the sun. Have you seen one Sunni Arab nationalist or condemn the Lebanese do such actions? Have you ever seen them condemn what is going on with black people Libya?

The entire ummah must support Arab causes which are often nationalistic and not even Islamic. Meanwhile, Arabs ignore the ummah and oppress non Arab minorities in their countries.

Make of you it what you will.

Why even go to Lebanon if you are qof madow? People don't call them the Nazis of the ME for nothing.

That’s a side point. I think people move and end up in different locations due to different circumstances.

What is interesting about some of these cultures (Ukraine/Lebanon) is the fact their citizens have showed the lowest forms of humanity possible to the poor and vulnerable in their societies. In UKraine, they forced African women off trains so the whites people could go first. At the same time, these societies look down on Africans for being “uncivilised”. A society which allows victims of war, guests in their homes, to be left sleeping on the streets is civilised? I know for sure most Africans wouldn’t do this.

Some here may not like this, but the fact some Lebanese left their maids behind and denied shelter to refugees shows why they are @ each other throats and why Israel easily finds a supply of spies from amongst them. How can a grown man leave behind a maid who had been working in his house and helping his household?

BTW-a lot of Lebanese refugees and economic migrants have settled in West Africa in the past.

And you eat shit off the streets like a vermin?
What are you saying? Are attempting to refute the fact that Africans as a whole do not value each others lives?!?
Not saying what happened to Africans in Ukraine and Lebanon right now is not horrible and abhorrent.
Fact of the matter, Africans don’t value Africans in Africa or abroad, they’d prioritize and favour any non black person over their own. This is apparent in EVERY facet of most Africans lives, they yearn for proximity to whiteness and want to mate/breed with anything that is non black. It’s a sickness that is prevalent in both genders. It also very noticeable in the business world, a non-african business would have less scrutiny and distrust than a local African business. Shit like the saying goes, guess white mans ice is colder :manny:

What are you saying? Are attempting to refute the fact that Africans as a whole do not value each others lives?!?
Not saying what happened to Africans in Ukraine and Lebanon right now is not horrible and abhorrent.
Fact of the matter, Africans don’t value Africans in Africa or abroad, they’d prioritize and favour any non black person over their own. This is apparent in EVERY facet of most Africans lives, they yearn for proximity to whiteness and want to mate/breed with anything that is non black. It’s a sickness that is prevalent in both genders. It also very noticeable in the business world, a non-african business would have less scrutiny and distrust than a local African business. Shit like the saying goes, guess white mans ice is colder :manny:

Coon. Ignored content

BTW-a lot of Lebanese refugees and economic migrants have settled in West Africa in the past.
Funny you mention this, I have lots of Ivorian friends and they told me about how Lebanese ppl are the defacto #2s after French cadaans, how they operate their business and abuse their workers and STILL maintain a steady flow of local support despite contributing 0
They have entire enclaves and beaches in Ivory Coast that literally says no niggas allowed. :francis:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Funny you mention this, I have lots of Ivorian friends and they told me about how Lebanese ppl are the defacto #2s after French cadaans, how they operate their business and abuse their workers and STILL maintain a steady flow of local support despite contributing 0
They have entire enclaves and beaches in Ivory Coast that literally says no niggas allowed. :francis:
That's just Mathowstan g

Trending