Black Africans denied shelter in Lebanon

That's just Mathowstan g
wallahi it’s crazy how some ppl like this rift valley character get their panties in a twist all while lacking any type of nuance

nigga probably thinks I’m ok with it and saying it’s aathi, please proceed.

I used to subscribe to pan african ideology and read Nkrumahs books, read about Lumunba, Sankara, Mugabe, Sekou Toure, list is ridiculously long. But the men and people that were cut from that cloth no longer exist. Africans today seek validation from the outside all while completely devaluing themselves, their history and morals just to be wanted or accepted. Sad.

wallahi it’s crazy how some ppl like this rift valley character get their panties in a twist all while lacking any type of nuance

I used to subscribe to pan african ideology and read Nkrumahs books, read about Lumunba, Sankara, Mugabe, Sekou Toure, list is ridiculously long. But the men and people that were cut from that cloth no longer exist. Africans today seek validation from the outside all while completely devaluing themselves, their history and morals just to be wanted or accepted. Sad.
Pan africanism is comparable intellectually to cat droppings

Point is, these Arab and Sunni Shia would happily leave black Africans to die and give shelter to each other as citizens of Arabia. Same people cry in their prayers and ask Allah to give them victory. Cajiib. They oppress and kill each other like dogs. Maids and poor Asians are left to die in the sun. Have you seen one Sunni Arab nationalist or condemn the Lebanese do such actions? Have you ever seen them condemn what is going on with black people Libya?

The entire ummah must support Arab causes which are often nationalistic and not even Islamic. Meanwhile, Arabs ignore the ummah and oppress non Arab minorities in their countries.

Make of you it what you will.
Oh I see, you ascribe to pan africanism and you’ve also generalised more than 300 million people, don’t you know the countless Arab countries that helped with Somalias independence movement and supported us, they’ve done their fair share it’s just you’re blind to it and I can’t remedy that.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣I think it's normal in Lebanon to treat non cadaans like xaar, saw a vid of Sneako being told about how his people are slaves in Lebanon, won't post the vid, since there's a naag in it that's almost qaawan.

Arab Lebanese Guy: "Are you from the Philippines?"

Sneako: "I'm half Filipino."

Arab Lebanese Guy: "In Lebanon, all Filipinos are basically slaves."

Sneako: "Ahhh, okay."

Arab Lebanese Guy: "I mean, like legal slaves."

Sneako: "Right..."

Arab Lebanese Guy: "But they’re good. We like them."

Here are some of the comments

'As a Lebanese I hate how ignorant and racist the Lebanese can be. Truly a shame'

'Calling maids as slaves is wild'

'I’m Filipino living in America I have six Lebanese maids.'

'A poor country using poorer people as slaves'

'Rude!! Fact is, Filipinos work around the world serving as hard working maids, Child care, hotel Receptionists etc... they are hard workers.'

This guy with the camera is a perfect example of Mike Tyson's statement: "Internet has made people too comfortable to disrespect others without getting punched in the face"

Oh I see, you ascribe to pan africanism and you’ve also generalised more than 300 million people, don’t you know the countless Arab countries that helped with Somalias independence movement and supported us, they’ve done their fair share it’s just you’re blind to it and I can’t remedy that.
Pan Africanism of old had some sense and logic. As many countries gained independence around same time, to build some sort of continental union to reinforce African interests would’ve made plenty sense, all while getting old colonial remnants out. But today?!? Forget about it!

🤣I think it's normal in Lebanon to treat non cadaans like xaar, saw a vid of Sneako being told about how his people are slaves in Lebanon, won't post the vid, since there's a naag in it that's almost qaawan.

Arab Lebanese Guy: "Are you from the Philippines?"

Sneako: "I'm half Filipino."

Arab Lebanese Guy: "In Lebanon, all Filipinos are basically slaves."

Sneako: "Ahhh, okay."

Arab Lebanese Guy: "I mean, like legal slaves."

Sneako: "Right..."

Arab Lebanese Guy: "But they’re good. We like them."

Here are some of the comments

'As a Lebanese I hate how ignorant and racist the Lebanese can be. Truly a shame'

'Calling maids as slaves is wild'

'I’m Filipino living in America I have six Lebanese maids.'

'A poor country using poorer people as slaves'

'Rude!! Fact is, Filipinos work around the world serving as hard working maids, Child care, hotel Receptionists etc... they are hard workers.'

This guy with the camera is a perfect example of Mike Tyson's statement: "Internet has made people too comfortable to disrespect others without getting punched in the face"

Racism exists in many places. Denying people fleeing war a shelter or leaving maids behind in a war zone requires a special level of cultural depravity. These are also war crimes btw.

Racism exists in many places. Denying people fleeing war a shelter or leaving maids behind in a war zone requires a special level of cultural depravity. These are also war crimes btw.
What’s with the mental gymnastics, savagery exists in all people to some degree, some greater than others, you’re building a shoddy case and you have some innate colaad towards these people which I can ascertain from your messages.

Seems futile I know.
But we're literally all we got.
The sooner we understand this - the better off we'll be.

The spirit of those greats still resonate within us. We just need to figure out a way to snuff out all the coons & external threats from among us.

If I didn't believe in Pan Africanism. I wouldn't be here.

Lebanon is the same country a while back where they filmed an Ethiopian maid hang from a window and watched her fall down from it laughing. They also throw their maids out on the street.

Somalis have maids in Kenya, Somalia and Djibouti but i hardly see us mistreat them or some scandalous stuff like that come out about us.
The relatively decent treatment of Ethiopian maids in Djibouti compared to
the slave-lord relationship we hear happening in the Middle East,
is due to the
exposure of Djiboutians to ‘other types’ of Ethiopians beyond the likes of us,
the maids

Maids in Somalia/Djibouti can for example leave after a days work, while in Saudi/UAE they are imprisoned and even tied up back in the house. We also don't treat or consider them to be slaves

Why even go to Lebanon if you are qof madow? People don't call them the Nazis of the ME for nothing.

You hit it on the nail. Part of it's Africans lack self respect but also desperation.

They complain about racism but in reality peoples racism is mostly created out the impression of poverty and subservience they see in them, that's how they present themselves to them.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Many Middle Eastern countries don’t have a great track record when it comes to treating their maids well. You seem shocked and upset. Are you just now realizing how cruel some of them can be to their fellow human beings? That would certainly explain your reaction.

Do you really think most of the world cares about the difference, unlike asian countries you aren't given that people treat africa as a monolithic black continent and that will not change
Yes the world carries for who I'm because I will not accept other identity besides the ones I call myself. the difference in life is what creates divergent in thought and behavior. Why are you so whittled down to the point you accept what people call you instead of creating your own lane. This what is wrong with anyone how accept of everything because later they will be blamed for all the problems. Create an identity for yourself or youll be given one youll never accept

That’s a side point. I think people move and end up in different locations due to different circumstances.

What is interesting about some of these cultures (Ukraine/Lebanon) is the fact their citizens have showed the lowest forms of humanity possible to the poor and vulnerable in their societies. In UKraine, they forced African women off trains so the whites people could go first. At the same time, these societies look down on Africans for being “uncivilised”. A society which allows victims of war, guests in their homes, to be left sleeping on the streets is civilised? I know for sure most Africans wouldn’t do this.

Some here may not like this, but the fact some Lebanese left their maids behind and denied shelter to refugees shows why they are @ each other throats and why Israel easily finds a supply of spies from amongst them. How can a grown man leave behind a maid who had been working in his house and helping his household?

BTW-a lot of Lebanese refugees and economic migrants have settled in West Africa in the past.
My dad was actually doing research in Lebanon when the 2006 war Israel invasion happened and he had nothing but good to say about Lebnanis, alohamduillah he came back safe. Having grown up with a lot of Arabs I will say lebanese are the best in shame most racist goes to Syrians.

Trending