Black French Twitter obsessed with Somalis again

It started off with this Habesha girl saying “her dream guy is a right wing Christian guy (basically white) who is also patriotic so they can protest together”

Then this girl responded with “only god can save/free the blacks”

This is this raging black Bantu femcel comes in saying that this girl has a “Somali forehead” therefore she is not black

Then this insecure Madow Incel says “Horn Africans are dying of hunger and still obsessed & claim to not be black while they have big foreheads”

Why are the madows so obsessed about Horn Africans & Somalis in particular??? I don’t get it.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
They get bullied by North Africans online and in real life in France so they project it onto us. They know we call them J*reer too.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
There are barely any Somalis that are even on Francophone Twitter to clap back against them. Who cucked these French speaking negroes to get them to have such hate for Somalis? This isn’t the first time.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
wallcover.jpg

French niggas when beefing Somalis :mjlol: as if anyone is on their side of Twitter.

Man as shiity as our country maybe, appearance can be everything
:mjhaps:i get asian/indian halimos sitting by me on transit. that and many is why we are despised by maadow africa.

Let em talk, in public we arent the ones ppl are distancing from.
:rejoice:they stink and are loud.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
There are barely any Somalis that are even on Francophone Twitter to clap back against them. Who cucked these French speaking negroes to get them to have such hate for Somalis? This isn’t the first time.
The west African girls in France get bullied day in day out for their looks even by their own men on french twitter. It’s so bad. There are so many hit tweets calling them ugly, manly and mocking them for wearing wigs.

They’re insecure and need a punching bag.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
At first I wasn't going to give a shit, but dozens of people have corrected her and told her the girl is Ethiopian and she's still dissing Somalis soooo I had to hit her with one of these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:troll:
i peeped the flag ofc shes congolese. We don’t even think about them why do they always have our name in their mouth?

i peeped the flag shes congolese. We don’t even think about them why do they always have our name in their mouth?

I think they are deeply traumatized. Black female celebs get bullied for days, black and Arab men gang up to bully them. They get called men and trans and ugly. It's really bad. They probably experience it in real life too.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
I think they are deeply traumatized. Black female celebs get bullied for days, black and Arab men gang up to bully them. They get called men and trans and ugly. It's really bad. They probably experience it in real life too.
That’s their problem not ours. :liberaltears:
They can collectively deal with their self esteem without talking about a people who don’t even think or communicate with

That’s their problem not ours. :liberaltears:
They can collectively deal with their self esteem without talking about a people who don’t even think or communicate with

Agreed, it's their low self-esteem that they're transferring onto Somalis. Her country is in shambles and she's talking about somali forehead. Two kids probably died in a cobalt mine this hour, but she's talking race politics. Africans are deeply unserious people.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Exactly so when they see Somalis not claiming blackness it’s yet another group of people who “look down” on them.

But this is proof that the beef with Somalis and mathows always starts with them. That’s why I’ll never take them seriously when they complain about Somalis being anti black.

World

VIP
I have been to France and when I told people i am from Somalia, barely anyone even knew what that was. Excluding Arabs, out of like 30-35 people only 2 people knew about Somalia.

There are a lot of people online who are basically shut ins. They don’t touch the grass, are chronically online, depressed, angry, have nothing going for them etc. They don’t exist in real life, but are heavily over represented on the internet.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I have been to France and when I told people i am from Somalia, barely anyone even knew what that was. Excluding Arabs, out of like 30-35 people only 2 people knew about Somalia.

There are a lot of people online who are basically shut ins. They don’t touch the grass, are chronically online, depressed, angry, have nothing going for them etc. They don’t exist in real life, but are heavily over represented on the internet.
You summed up socials. If you wonder why people are more crazy and have beefs that literally do not exist when you log off and touch grass, this is why.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
It started off with this Habesha girl saying “her dream guy is a right wing Christian guy (basically white) who is also patriotic so they can protest together”

Then this girl responded with “only god can save/free the blacks”

A Rwandan calling out horn Africans for big forehead. That was one hell of a laugh

This is this raging black Bantu femcel comes in saying that this girl has a “Somali forehead” therefore she is not black

Then this insecure Madow Incel says “Horn Africans are dying of hunger and still obsessed & claim to not be black while they have big foreheads”

Why are the madows so obsessed about Horn Africans & Somalis in particular??? I don’t get it.

Rwandan calling out horn Africans for having big foreheads wallahi I’ve seen it all