Black French Twitter obsessed with Somalis again

English plz

I just linked the Ethiopian girl's tiktok where she says she was born in Ethiopia and adopted by French parents and how considers herself black. A ton of people have told the original tweet writer the same thing but she's ignoring it to continue a Somali hate train. I'm tired of us catching Ethiopian strays, man. Idk if enough people will upvote it enough to be seen since it's kind of petty, but we'll see.

Another big clue that this girl isn't Somali is she says she's looking for a catholic man and the cross near her username. Somalis are not Christians. These madows clearly ignored that though.

GIkMR9IWsAAtWV6.jpeg

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I have been to France and when I told people i am from Somalia, barely anyone even knew what that was. Excluding Arabs, out of like 30-35 people only 2 people knew about Somalia.

There are a lot of people online who are basically shut ins. They don’t touch the grass, are chronically online, depressed, angry, have nothing going for them etc. They don’t exist in real life, but are heavily over represented on the internet.
You forgot to mention they mainly from the uk.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
It started off with this Habesha girl saying “her dream guy is a right wing Christian guy (basically white) who is also patriotic so they can protest together”

Then this girl responded with “only god can save/free the blacks”

This is this raging black Bantu femcel comes in saying that this girl has a “Somali forehead” therefore she is not black

Then this insecure Madow Incel says “Horn Africans are dying of hunger and still obsessed & claim to not be black while they have big foreheads”

Why are the madows so obsessed about Horn Africans & Somalis in particular??? I don’t get it.

Post about this topic on reddit. I don't think most somalis are aware of the fact we got haters in France.

Also, if you live in the EU, a new thing I noticed is you can get people in the EU censored for hate speech. They were threatening Elon to ban the app there if he didn't address hate speech (more like antisemitism), defamation, and violence etc. Here is how to do it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I hate french black twitter, nothing but chronically online freaks, they celebrate when Somalis are doing bad, they mock us using starvation, FGM and failed state points. the energy they have for us is weird seeing us the real devils the north africans are there.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I hate french black twitter, nothing but chronically online freaks, they celebrate when Somalis are doing bad, they mock us using starvation, FGM and failed state points. the energy they have for us is weird seeing us the real devils the north africans are there.
Nafris have buck broken them.

It’s about time we stop giving Bantus attention not no where were Somalis involved the girl who made the video was clearly Ethiopian Christian even though they know this they still mention us they can do one Google search to know Somalis are Muslim but still I’m convinced this is some type of inferiority complex or simply they are scared of Ethiopians and only have the balls to talk shi to us stop giving them attention they will never like you lol and I’m speaking here specifically to Somali woman and the liberal Somalis who go online and try to please these Mathows they clearly dislike you number 1 you are Muslim you have history and culture they have no culture or history they lived in the jungles naked for thousands of years and ate pygmies then Recently they were forcefully converted by missionaries to christianity so as you can see they are langaab notice how it’s always the Congolese the people with the least history in Africa back to my point don’t beg them one sec they claim we are invaders and the next sec they say we are black matter of fact be like North Africans do you see them online arguing with Mathows ? It’s rare although they try to poke at them and say you are Arab invaders blah blah blah the north africans give them zero attention and move on with their day they don’t complain they don’t try to please and get acceptance etc we should be like this 😂

At this point I'm not surprised, West and Central Africans from France are some of the most self hating/buckbrocken people on earth, their own men won't even go for their own women and the women are femcels, meanwhile the men chase around Nafri women lol

North Africans doing the Lords work, so we don’t have to hahaha

It’s about time we stop giving Bantus attention not no where were Somalis involved the girl who made the video was clearly Ethiopian Christian even though they know this they still mention us they can do one Google search to know Somalis are Muslim but still I’m convinced this is some type of inferiority complex or simply they are scared of Ethiopians and only have the balls to talk shi to us stop giving them attention they will never like you lol and I’m speaking here specifically to Somali woman and the liberal Somalis who go online and try to please these Mathows they clearly dislike you number 1 you are Muslim you have history and culture they have no culture or history they lived in the jungles naked for thousands of years and ate pygmies then Recently they were forcefully converted by missionaries to christianity so as you can see they are langaab notice how it’s always the Congolese the people with the least history in Africa back to my point don’t beg them one sec they claim we are invaders and the next sec they say we are black matter of fact be like North Africans do you see them online arguing with Mathows ? It’s rare although they try to poke at them and say you are Arab invaders blah blah blah the north africans give them zero attention and move on with their day they don’t complain they don’t try to please and get acceptance etc we should be like this 😂
You clearly got beef with punctuations. Add some commas and periods por favor.