Black Friday Cops and Disappointments

Status
Not open for further replies.
My area had a shitty sale smh. Woke up at 7 and went into the city only for me to buy nothing except a whopper cheese menu smfh

But I copped a sweet ass North Face parka online :ooh: It originally cost 375 bucks / 300 quid but I bought it for 250 bucks / 200 pounds :ooh::ooh:

I'm piss poor right now though but payday is in 2 days so I'll survive :wow:

So what did SSpot cop on this holy shopping day?

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I got 2 USBs, brown slim leather wallet, Sony headphones. On Boxing day I will buy a jacket. I haven't bought a jacket in 3 years.

Black Friday seems like an algorithm of concocted capitalist disequilibrium ,especially now that Mr Clegg is adovocating for cannabis legislation .the slave the trade scholars resemble a caricature of hyperbole linguistic massages -with a dose of seismic interruptions ,might you say -with no clue of the etymological ,ontological and epistemological caveats and nuances of duplicitous,garrulous charlatans.now go and shop !peasants !

image.png
Ya miskeen...

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I've bought like 4 jackets this year alone.

But these will last for a long time though (I hope)
I have a black north face so it doesn't wear out but this year I will buy a canada goose parka, it's 800 quid but it is worth it.

You are not getting a real discount. It's stuff that will be out of season soon anyway. You would not have bought it if it weren't for the mindless Black Friday ads.
I'm not an idiot either. There are genuine things on sale.

Parkas going out of season now? :drakewtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You are not getting a real discount. It's stuff that will be out of season soon anyway. You would not have bought it if it weren't for the mindless Black Friday ads.

There's no season for jeans, timbs, appliances and Adidas sweatpants :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.