Black Friday Cops and Disappointments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
:wow1: All this money that could've been spent at fellow Somalis stores and online retail instead they join the herd and pile in to the mall and buy CHEAP low quality items from evil corps. Respect yourselves and save money and when you spend do it with your people also when possible share price hacks/discounts/deals with the people:sass1:

:wow1: All this money that could've been spent at fellow Somalis stores and online retail instead they join the herd and pile in to the mall and buy CHEAP low quality items from evil corps. Respect yourselves and save money and when you spend do it with your people also when possible share price hacks/discounts/deals with the people:sass1:
Somali stores ?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Fam I can't even finesse a Somali tracksuit in these streets

There is no business

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I-I think imma get it

Imagine that with my white jeans and blue and white timbs

:mjcry:

tbh i think this is the best one out there
somalia-flag-heart-text-t-shirt-women-s-t-shirt-by-american-apparel.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You are not getting a real discount. It's stuff that will be out of season soon anyway. You would not have bought it if it weren't for the mindless Black Friday ads.
You're trying too hard to be contrarian. I don't know about Naziland but in NA they have excellent deals.

Got the Vizio P-series 4K HDR TV. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.