Black woman is the mother of the world

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Somalis are product of levant men and the original woman the black woman, so this technically make us the best of the best in the world. Glory to our mother the black woman.
Stand Up Culture GIF by C.Nichole

Black Woman Queen GIF by Monstera Mania

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
My mtDNA is N1a1a3. It and its sister clades have popped up in Neolithic and Epipaleoltihic Anatolia. I'm afraid my "mama" was some pre-historic Turkiye woman and my Y-DNA E-Z183's ancestor probably originated in the Maghreb among pre-historic Moroccan-Algerian type nigs so I guess I'm out of this Levant-man + Black-woman club. I'm a product of some negro mounting a brown woman.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
My mtDNA is N1a1a3. It and its sister clades have popped up in Neolithic and Epipaleoltihic Anatolia. I'm afraid my "mama" was some pre-historic Turkiye woman and my Y-DNA E-Z183's ancestor probably originated in the Maghreb among pre-historic Moroccan-Algerian type nigs so I guess I'm out of this Levant-man + Black-woman club. I'm a product of some negro mounting a brown woman.

The only solution is to marry black woman πŸ™

Same here, mine is M1A1 which is not SSA. I find it interesting how we don't carry any SSA paternal haplogroups. I wonder how our ancestors interacted initially, maybe our forefathers kidnapped SSA women like they do in Galbeed lol.

Also, are you saying your paternal haplogroup isn't E-V32 or consistent with the lineages Somalis descend from?

Thank you for fueling the Somalis are mixed fiasco. Keep giving ammo to unhinged haters.

Ever since some learned we might be a mix of ancient (more than likely now non existing) East African and Natufian like peoples. The we wuz Nilotes, my 60% Nilote crowd has gotten out of control. Truly annoying people.

Thank you for fueling the Somalis are mixed fiasco. Keep giving ammo to unhinged haters.

Ever since some learned we might be a mix of ancient (more than likely now non existing) East African and Natufian like peoples. The we wuz Nilotes, my 60% Nilote crowd has gotten out of control. Truly annoying people.
Who are the we wuz Nilotes?

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Same here, mine is M1A1 which is not SSA. I find it interesting how we don't carry any SSA paternal haplogroups. I wonder how our ancestors interacted initially, maybe our forefathers kidnapped SSA women like they do in Galbeed lol.

Also, are you saying your paternal haplogroup isn't E-V32 or consistent with the lineages Somalis descend from?
Didn’t you mention that your hooyo is reer xamar? Maybe this is why you have this dna.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP

E-Z813 is a subclade of E-V32 that Somalis mainly belong to. And I wouldn't say we don't have SSA paternal haplogroups. I'd say the opposite. It's pretty obvious, despite some people's bleating, that the old Iberomaurusian samples are half SSA and half West-Eurasian/Anatolian-like with majority West Eurasian mtDNA lineages and then the Y-DNA is entirely E-M35 with its closest relatives all being in Africa.

You can argue that E itself is a Eurasian early back-migration and that could be true but it's clear that for the last 40-50kya or more it's been mostly associated with SSAs and those IBMs definitely got it from their SSA side in my opinion. So 60-70% of all Horner males have MENA Y-DNA lineages (E-M35 subclades) that are originally SSA.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

The whole world is mixed from Chinese Han mixed with Mongolian to United Kingdom people heck even European are mixed too.

Trending