Thick-sistah.jpg
LL
brikhows002.jpg
LL
tumblr_lc9hg8C4QW1qcyl8io1_400.jpg
facetime-atlnightspots-19.jpg

S

SOMACOON

I tried keepin these pictures clean, if a niggah would've posted curvy black women. Half these women would've been contemplating their lives.

S

SOMACOON

This my pick. I'm sorry, I just like big curvy women! Although it only works with black women. Curves ma nigga! Curves!
LL

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I find it appealing when a woman dresses modestly, besides when a woman is dressed scantily clad there really isn't much left to the imagination. I find it staggering when girls who dress like this are incensed when they find out that the guy is only after one thing. Modesty is indeed beautiful, to the sisters out there who dress like this, reflect on that.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I find it appealing when a woman dresses modestly, besides when a woman is dressed scantily clad there really isn't much left to the imagination. I find it staggering when girls who dress like this are incensed when they find out that the guy is only after one thing. Modesty is indeed beautiful, to the sisters out there who dress like this, reflect on that.
If you find that appealing then am guessing this will make you horny:ftw9nwa:
5358f2dc38097.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you find that appealing then am guessing this will make you horny:ftw9nwa:
5358f2dc38097.jpg
I'm not speaking about lust smh that's the problem in the western world, women are viewed as a sex object. There's more things that one would be attracted to than big ass & breasts.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You enjoy their body's then what? Besides all other men get to enjoy her body if she dress like this, so why marry?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Women are worth more than diamonds & gold, would one walk around the street with transparent bags full of diamonds & gold clearly at display to the public? No cause we value it so we guard it, in that case why mustn't a woman guard her beauty?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You enjoy their body's then what? Besides all other men get to enjoy her body if she dress like this, so why marry?
Do you know why I said these 2 were wife status even thoe they have average bodies compared to the rest?
Bonang-Matheba-600x484.jpg

I pick these 2 out because of there pretty face not for body.:)
Females with pretty face=wife
females with great body=for fun only not to be married
:ulachen001:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you know why I said these 2 were wife status even thoe they have average bodies compared to the rest?
Bonang-Matheba-600x484.jpg

I pick these 2 out because of there pretty face not for body.:)
Females with pretty face=wife
females with great body=for fun only not to be married
:ulachen001:
:) How old are you my dear child? You have a lot to learn, pretty face wifey material kulaha.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
These hair hatted hooligans have no substance very materialistic, you need a girl who has a since of self worth, they tend to dress more modestly.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
These hair hatted hooligans have no substance very materialistic, you need a girl who has a since of self worth, they tend to dress more modestly.

Very well said. You want a woman that will instil good values in your kids. For me beauty is something that you feel and you can't measure feelings using mirror :cool::cool::cool:.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Very well said. You want a woman that will instil good values in your kids. For me beauty is something that you feel and you can't measure feelings using mirror :cool::cool::cool:.
Yes indeed, who has dignity, honour, shyness I find extremely attractive. But unfortunately with majority of women who dress like this tend to be vein, self conscious constantly worrying about trivial things like how their hair & nails look while totally neglecting working on their inner beauty such as ones character.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Yes indeed, who has dignity, honour, shyness I find extremely attractive. But unfortunately with majority of women who dress like this tend to be vein, self conscious constantly worrying about trivial things like how their hair & nails look while totally neglecting working on their inner beauty such as ones character.
And still maintain their outer beauty with the right intentions. BTW interesting profile pic, it reminds me of another quote: "You don't attract what you want. You attract what you are"

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And still maintain their outer beauty with the right intentions. BTW interesting profile pic, it reminds me of another quote: "You don't attract what you want. You attract what you are"
I like "you attract what you want" :)

I concur outer appearance is important but a good character is crucial, after all beauty is skin deep.

Women are worth more than diamonds & gold, would one walk around the street with transparent bags full of diamonds & gold clearly at display to the public? No cause we value it so we guard it, in that case why mustn't a woman guard her beauty?

You're innocent mashallah, but personally speaking I found covered up girls are just as wild, if not more

Status
Not open for further replies.