Black Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
These hair hatted hooligans have no substance very materialistic, you need a girl who has a since of self worth, they tend to dress more modestly.
How would you know that? there not muslim after all no need to judge them based on muslim values. is not how they dress is who they are that's important:jgjrrmx:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How would you know that? there not muslim after all no need to judge them based on muslim values. is not how they dress is who they are that's important:jgjrrmx:
Let's call a spade a spade, if walks like a duck & it quacks like a duck then it's probably a duck.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Modesty is such a vague term. Some say modesty is putting a garbage bag on women like Afghans do, others say dressing like Hillary Clinton does is modesty,formal, neat etc.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Modesty is such a vague term. Some say modesty is putting a garbage bin on women like Afghans do, others say dressing like Hillary Clinton does is modesty,formal, neat etc.
Well since you are a Muslim I'd thought you be able to connect the dots.

F

Forfon

images

S

SOMACOON

Some of these es down right obese son

:kanyehmm:

The only two images post of perhaps, "obese" females are the women down below.
Thick-Thursdays.jpg
fc4973af2595afc079991f12f61445d7.jpg

Theres nothing wrong with a little meat, and obviously if you segregate based on weight, you're missing out.
I' personally don't have a problem with a women carrying extra pounds, i prefer women curvy, and if shes curvy, i see no issues.
I like women, and not what the media portrays or defines as a women. Ma fahantahy sxbiikiis,\.
Amara-Santos.jpg

The image above is the description of my, "ideal" women, but I'm still open minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending