Blessed news: I have reverted to somaliwaynism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What is this Somaliweyn you speak of?:kanyehmm: Ma dad waa weyn meel ay iskugu yimaadan ba? Can my little Somali yare self join this group?:damnmusic::dance:

I need to save my southern brothers from the one xaafad crew in Galkacyo and Mogadishu occupying death cult that seem to love chaos and anarchy. I am saint waraabe, the saviour of Koonfur
Kkkkkk halyeey so dhawoow. Lets begin with operation liberate Koonfuria I will bring my boys from Qardho adigu kuwi Gabiley joogo soo kaxeeso.:win:

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkkkk halyeey so dhawoow. Lets begin with operation liberate Koonfuria I will bring my boys from Qardho adigu kuwi Gabiley joogo soo kaxeeso.:win:

First you must promise to build me statues of me riding my blessed waraabe hangool, my full title should be said on Friday prayers imam waraabe al Zubeir bin al basrawi (my ancient roots) and I shall marry young couples every Thursday in a Somaliweyn city (of course I will accomodate my djbooty brothers and will conduct civil partnerships with full accordance to sharia)

First you must promise to build me statues of me riding my blessed waraabe hangool, my full title should be said on Friday prayers imam waraabe al Zubeir bin al basrawi (my ancient roots) and I shall marry young couples every Thursday in a Somaliweyn city (of course I will accomodate my djbooty brothers and will conduct civil partnerships with full accordance to sharia)

:damn::damn:
That's too much we don't have a deal sxb. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.