Boowerful Baasaboor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The Dutch one in Birmingham got closed down as well ffs. I have to go London as well
Ah foreal? My prayers have come to fruition, you dickheads only had to go to Selly Oak or something to get it done..

:kodaksmiley:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
this , how did you get a name change? I asked Kaleel and he aired me out like a wet towel

you need to wait 6 months.

I was Labo Spirit but lost it when I got banned and they allowed me another name change afterwards.

i don't wanna be labo spirit because i'm finna make that my troll twitter account :browtf:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Ah foreal? My prayers have come to fruition, you dickheads only had to go to Selly Oak or something to get it done..

:kodaksmiley:
kkkk saqajaan. I thought you were British though? :hmm:

you need to wait 6 months.

I was Labo Spirit but lost it when I got banned and they allowed me another name change afterwards.

i don't wanna be labo spirit because i'm finna make that my troll twitter account :browtf:

That's gay. :meleshame: At least I'm stuck with the GOAT name though :kanyehmm:

Yeah the embassy is like a ten minute walk from Marylebone station, there's a cluster of embassies around there.
There was a Swedish one in Birmingham but they closed it down a decade or so ago.

Laaaa, so u guys have to jump on the train to renew it :kanyehmm: thats long
picard.png
Nonsense, UK about to fall off after Brexit. I'm just upset those Dutch bastards won't let me have a dual citizenship :yloezpe:

DK had like a similar policy up until recently, they've changed it now. There's still hope for u braddar :mjcry:

I'm applying for a British one this year :westbrookswag:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You should see my situation
:francis:
It's not that bad....:drakekidding: Ok, I lied... my condolences :friendhug:

DK had like a similar policy up until recently, they've changed it now. There's still hope for u braddar :mjcry:

I'm applying for a British one this year :westbrookswag:
That's not fair, I don't want to be the only stuck in the inevitable Eurotrash camps that will be set up around the Midlands:mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tfw used to travel through the States and upper Mexico using my mother's passport. I still don't even know how they allowed that back in the day :pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Isn't that for little kids? They get written on their parent's passports.

I don't remember the last time I could travel like that but I'm pretty sure I was 12-13 going through most of the states that way.

They changed everything at customs so my sis needed a passport at age 9 traveling to Columbus but I flat out didn't need a passport to go places with my family.

Weird ass rule but that to me is true passport strength. When it can smuggle a teen over the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.