boqorada puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Her name is Najax i think! I like her too.
Enjoyed watching her vlogs of Borama & Bosaso
:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
What is her clan. A lot of people go to Bosaso doesn't necessarily mean she is a Puntlander.
Nice videos.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
:banderas::lawd: tollaaaay taa yar yaa igu fadhiisiya.
Damn it, ya all beat me to it, I have been meaning to post her videos . Noslaggia is masha allah. Quite gorgeous with a larger than life personality and has the face and demeanour of a TV personality, she should be on it!

And did I read that correctly "She has a son "?. Sheko xumo, she is actually a young lady and not married at all, just enjoying her break from the Canadian cold in Bosaso and Borama, that kid is probably her cousin! I can't wait when she comes back to Borama and vlogs from the abundant Barwaqo of this year!.

And not once did she do niiko @Duke of Harshaw, what u saw might be one of the jaariyadaha twerking in red dress while the girl was doing some stretching exercise, qosolka and kinda hottt if u ask me :lol:

She deserves her own Official Thread And AMA :jgjrrmx::heart::axvmm9o:

@Duchess, talk to me 'baayo, how do we help the sister out, in terms of increasing her subscribers and building a fan base on here , ayyy u must know her? Walaahi she is 100× better than the presenters of sheko sheko, no offence lol, someone said that's u :ftw9nwa:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
:banderas::lawd: tollaaaay taa yar yaa igu fadhiisiya.
Damn it, ya all beat me to it, I have been meaning to post her videos . Noslaggia is masha allah. Quite gorgeous with a larger than life personality and has the face and demeanour of a TV personality, she should be on it!

And did I read that correctly "She has a son "?. Sheko xumo, she is actually a young lady and not married at all, just enjoying her break from the Canadian cold in Bosaso and Borama, that kid is probably her cousin! I can't wait when she comes back to Borama and vlogs from the abundant Barwaqo of this year!.

And not once did she do niiko @Duke of Harshaw, what u saw might be one of the jaariyadaha twerking in red dress while the girl was doing some stretching exercise, qosolka and kinda hottt if u ask me :lol:

She deserves her own Official Thread And AMA :jgjrrmx::heart::axvmm9o:

@Duchess, talk to me 'baayo, how do we help the sister out, in terms of increasing her subscribers and building a fan base on here , ayyy u must know her? Walaahi she is 100× better than the presenters of sheko sheko, no offence lol, someone said that's u :ftw9nwa:
start a fan official thread for her tbh

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
start a fan official thread for her tbh

I should saw maaha, Insha allah as soon as she posts her latest vlog, I will definitely make an official thread.
Were u familiar with her prior to this thread, and do u have a similar Somali accent? :lol:

:ahh::ahhhh::banderas::chrisfreshhah:

Watch this episode; My Many firsts. Niceee their Somali accent is just so fucking cute, is that how reer PL speak?

Duke, here is the vid one of the woman, just starts twerking randomly ahahah in her red dirac shiid :O27GWRK:Start @ 09:55

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
I should saw maaha, Insha allah as soon as she posts her latest vlog, I will definitely make an official thread.
Were u familiar with her prior to this thread, and do u have a similar Somali accent? :lol:

:ahh::ahhhh::banderas::chrisfreshhah:

Watch this episode; My Many firsts. Niceee their Somali accent is just so fucking cute, is that how reer PL speak?

Duke, here is the vid one of the woman, just starts twerking randomly ahahah in her red dirac shiid :O27GWRK:Start @ 09:55
yeah she was featured on my252live and she was in dubai then but she put a plug for her bosaso vlogs so i was interested. compared to a lot of the ppl who get featured in these somali snapchat stoties she was by far the most likeable.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Let's not pit women against each other. She can gain success without undercutting Queen Buuq's ascension to superstardom.

Status
Not open for further replies.