Bosaso International Airport

3858B49B-2C7D-4175-AA7A-725ECB968B5A.jpeg

0A990BFA-48C4-4E9F-B624-4A426670CEB6.jpeg

CFC5ED8D-429C-4C7C-B618-5EAF1B72F4B6.jpeg

8071514A-BBBD-4650-B083-2FFE1C5C8C91.jpeg

BE4204E9-BBD3-427B-A233-43EBBF23F19B.jpeg

One of the most beautiful airports I have seen in Somalia. Congratulations to Reer PL who have had visionary leaders and politicians to make this happen. Guulesyta!

95B3C0FF-20A3-4D26-AEC3-7F0283907BF4.jpeg

05E0470F-E6A8-4CB7-8BBC-288204638B94.jpeg

DCE44F56-1940-48FC-9E4E-263A60AE414E.jpeg

PL President Deni inaugurates Phase 3 of Bosaso International Airport which will include

β€’ New Tower
β€’ Cargo Terminal
β€’ Passenger Terminal

This is what you can call visionary leaders not like the current Pranks of projects we have in Hirshabelle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kheyre The reason GM/HS are not progressing is they are new states but the other problem is how tied you are to the SFG, if u cut the cord, im sure HS will progress quick. We were like HS, in 91-98, waiting for national govt, sxb sorry to tell u, but ur wasting ur time waiting and u shud just cut your losses and rule yourself.

@Kheyre The reason GM/HS are not progressing is they are new states but the other problem is how tied you are to the SFG, if u cut the cord, im sure HS will progress quick. We were like HS, in 91-98, waiting for national govt, sxb sorry to tell u, but ur wasting ur time waiting and u shud just cut your losses and rule yourself.
That’s exactly the plan.

I am not expecting any dowladnimo from Qoslaaye at all.

My dream is to see a HS say F off to SFG and Xamar.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kheyre This idiot isn't murusade @Rationale becuz real murusade know hiraab first unite hawiye n hawadle to kick darod out, then hiraaab says lets kick out hawadle, then hiraab turn on karanle. It's always like that, eventually it leads to abgaal vs hg, always HG is behind this politics.

Nimankan somali iskuma hayn karan, we wasting all our ppl's time. It's the same cycle mark my words.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I pray to Allah SWT that Bosasso Airport gets a proper passenger terminal like Nairobi or Addis.

Bosasso is a city in a prime location and it’s airport can rival Dubai and Abu Dhabi if given correct investment in the next decade or two.

Tayo & Tiigsi seems to be progressing rather well. I must admit Deni is proving to be more than just a tyrant wannabe. Well done to all.

Phase II comprising 8 projects completed:
- New add-on runway 800 m
- Safety perimeter 300 m
- Terminal 50 x 70 m & height 28 m
- Lighting for night flights
- Parking 250 x 300 m
- Tax way 150 x 150 m
- Fencing 4 km
- Dual carriage road to and from the airport 2 km

Phase III to be completed in 9 months:
- A new terminal
- Cargo terminal
- Fire safety
- Tower
- Novotel 5 star hotel

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Tayo & Tiigsi seems to be progressing rather well. I must admit Deni is proving to be more than just a tyrant wannabe. Well done to all.

Phase II comprising 8 projects completed:
- New add-on runway 800 m
- Safety perimeter 300 m
- Terminal 50 x 70 m & height 28 m
- Lighting for night flights
- Parking 250 x 300 m
- Tax way 150 x 150 m
- Fencing 4 km
- Dual carriage road to and from the airport 2 km

Phase III to be completed in 9 months:
- A new terminal
- Cargo terminal
- Fire safety
- Tower
- Novotel 5 star hotel

No way you said Novotel.

Don’t prank me bro.

:jcoleno:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Minister for Aviation also announced that Air Arabia and Fly Dubai will be coming soon.

They are big heavyweights in the Arab low-cost airline industry. They will make tourism across the Middle East much easier.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Is Somalia primed for tourism?

It has the tools but not the know-how.

It’s all well and good having beautiful places and inviting people to come. However, making the tourists enjoy Somalia is the difficult part.

That requires more than nice beaches and good scenery. This means good hotels, good roads and well trained employees from the custom officials at the airport to a waiter at a restaurant.

It has the tools but not the know-how.

It’s all well and good having beautiful places and inviting people to come. However, making the tourists enjoy Somalia is the difficult part.

That requires more than nice beaches and good scenery. This means good hotels, good roads and well trained employees from the custom officials at the airport to a waiter at a restaurant.
Agree, it has some of the best beaches, but I do not think it is ready. Besides, the general public is not ready for foreigners, some of whom would debase, if corrupt the poor locals.