Bosaso International Airport

For some reasons Bossaso isn't diaspora magnet like it's Garowe or even Galkacyo. I went to Somalia three times and I didn't check Bossaso, because locals kept telling that it's dangerous to travel by car. Now that it has a new functional airport, I should check it this year.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
For some reasons Bossaso isn't diaspora magnet like it's Garowe or even Galkacyo. I went to Somalia three times and I didn't check Bossaso, because locals kept telling that it's dangerous to travel by car. Now that it has a new functional airport, I should check it this year.
Lol what? More diaspora visit bosaso than garowe and gaalkayo combined. I traveled there by car plenty of times . Its very safe. The Garowe to Bosaso highway is smooth and paved unlike the one from Garowe to Gaalkacyo.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Lol what? More diaspora visit bosaso than garowe and gaalkayo combined. I traveled there by car plenty of times . Its very safe. The Garowe to Bosaso highway is smooth and paved unlike the one from Garowe to Gaalkacyo.

Yeah you’re right. I’m not sure about it having the tourists of Garowe and Galkacyo combined but the city gets a lot of tourists.

It’s PLs main beach city and is the business capital.

The road has always been paved between Garowe and Bosasso, however, the road is dangerous due to the mountains and reckless driving.

Laagite

الداروودي
Bosaso is a nice city but the roads there are yaab.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Not anymore the road from galkacayo to garowe is built to high standard tayeniyotigsi

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@DR OSMAN my adeer senator dahir ayanle said osman ali dhere was at the ceremony
767C3ABD-C2D1-4558-829D-F131F517AADC.jpeg
EAFF225E-5E8D-4B5B-A1EE-71053AE89890.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bosaso is a nice city but the roads there are yaab.

It's unplanned city they simply settled n build homes not followin a town plan to give lots of space to roads, sidewalks, street lights, trees or public facilities like parks, hospitals, govt offices.

It boomed post 90s, in the HAG era with lots returning from the south. So anything from that period is a DISASTER.

Garacad n Carmo r following in Garowe town plan. They didn't even prepare the land to be flat n smooth, that's why u see outside everywhere is full of rocks. No land preparation at all.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I pray to Allah SWT that Bosasso Airport gets a proper passenger terminal like Nairobi or Addis.

Bosasso is a city in a prime location and it’s airport can rival Dubai and Abu Dhabi if given correct investment in the next decade or two.
how they will rival dubai, if dubai is financing Bosaso airport

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What does the airport look better then the somaliland one
:mjhaps:

Your trolling is amateurish. U don't even have fkn water in hargeisa, while garowe is getting clean TREATED water to all homes, businesses and factories.

Garowe Water treatment plant

While u still use fkn donkeys to cart water in hargeisa neighborhood due to no pipeline in their area. Sit down u fuckin ape

I can't wait till Garowe National Park is complete. I'll sit there and embrace nature, while drinking 'tap water' after my exercise at running up the hills.

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Your trolling is amateurish. U don't even have fkn water in hargeisa, while garowe is getting clean TREATED water to all homes, businesses and factories.

Garowe Water treatment plant

While u still use fkn donkeys to cart water in hargeisa neighborhood due to no pipeline in their area. Sit down u fuckin ape

I can't wait till Garowe National Park is complete. I'll sit there and embrace nature, while drinking 'tap water' after my exercise at running up the hills.
Nigga u need to read my post again
:tocry: