Breakin Pres HSM to name wasiir Doodishe as Kenyan ambassador

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
The end to the HSM-Maadobe honeymoon. Madame Maadobe had officially divorced her former husband after getting exposed she was still in contact with her ex Kenya through a mutual friend.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:russ: The end to the HSM-Maadobe honeymoon. Madame Maadobe had officially divorced her former husband after getting exposed she was still in contact with her ex Kenya through a mutual friend.
Culusow is smart he must allow MX to infiltrate Kenya and he will no longer work with Madoobe

Culusow Is sending his Trump card to Kenya
From Failed Security Minister to Failed Ambassador

IMG_5915.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I would wait on this. There has been a lot of false rumours about cabinet changes for the past 6 months.

Doodishe is in Saudi currently carrying out his duties as Minister of Security

:pachah1: walahi marexaan are a sad bunch, the OP Tekniko reminds me of that crazy loser called Gubbet from somnet who made the political forum his personal diary writing all kinds of conspiracy Incel fake news threads.

As everyone knows that over the years Beesha Mx claimed many saviours that would free Gedo from Jubaland, from farmaajo, to mucalimu, to fartaag, to Fatboy canjeex, to moryaan janan, to now President HSM waterboy Doodishe, I swear these folks are literally losers 🤣🤣🤣

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:pachah1: walahi marexaan are a sad bunch, the OP Tekniko reminds me of that crazy loser called Gubbet from somnet who made the political forum his personal diary writing all kinds of conspiracy Incel fake news threads.
Tekniko Is Rer Dalal Ugaas he ruled you in Galnus and Somalia as a whole, don't compare him to trash that has no past or future talking to himself in a dead forum. :ftw9nwa:

Bariire you transgender Sacad loser, we kicked your pensioner grandfather Xaaf out, we kicked your thieving uncle Rooble Bahane out, you are our slave and target practice for Wagardhac.

Its amusing you are claiming Saleebaan in this account :deadmanny:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I would wait on this. There has been a lot of false rumours about cabinet changes for the past 6 months.

Doodishe is in Saudi currently carrying out his duties as Minister of Security
cabinet reshuffle is definitely on the way but the first minister might just go, I think HSM is preparing to get rid of Hamze Barre and just milking Doqonka Ogaden to the last minute.

Even Madoobe knows this hence he turned on HSM.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
cabinet reshuffle is definitely on the way but the first minister might just go, I think HSM is preparing to get rid of Hamze Barre and just milking Doqonka Ogaden to the last minute.

Even Madoobe knows this hence he turned on HSM.
Hamza only goes if HSM can get him to replace Madoobe

I highly doubt HSM will touch Hamsa at this point. But getting into fight with Madobe is disaster. HSM tried this in his first term and failed big time

Tekniko Is Rer Dalal Ugaas he ruled you in Galnus and Somalia as a whole, don't compare him to trash that has no past or future talking to himself in a dead forum. :ftw9nwa:

Bariire you transgender Sacad loser, we kicked your pensioner grandfather Xaaf out, we kicked your thieving uncle Rooble Bahane out, you are our slave and target practice for Wagardhac.

Its amusing you are claiming Saleebaan in this account :deadmanny:
:kanyehmm:I never claimed to be anyone really, so why are you gibbering?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Madoobe is untouchable if Farmaajo couldn't get rid of him I doubt HSM can.
Farmajo displayed how Kismayo is impenetrable. HSM has effectively written Madoobe a blank check.

I wish the guy was interested in federal politics just so I could see the rollercoaster :lolbron:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You guys never learn. Barring an act of God, Madoobe is only leaving on his own terms. War annagaaba ka noognay duqa
I’m not for or against Madoobe. I don’t mind the guy more than most tbh.

But HSM is keeping his cards close to his chest. He doesn’t want elections yet to improve his influence over JL next year when ATMIS leave and he can launch a successful military op there.