BREAKING: Andrew Tate says IM MUSLIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muhammad Ali was not the most moral person honestly before he converted but he changed
Don't even talk about Muhammed Ali when you bring the greatest of sahaba and how they changed as an example they will still reject him and make assumptions subhanllah

IMG_20221024_215308.jpg

Some people think Islam is a club of some sorts.
That's what happens when emotion takes over & people forget quran and sunnah.

People can be sceptical ,but denouncing someones faith & gatekeeping allah's mercy is where they go wrong.

I'm sceptical myself ,but the reaction of those Muslims is quite shocking .

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This guy is a sexual deviant and his best friend whos he’s literal brother manages onlyfans accounts.

I will accept him when he changes his ways, until then Im treating the same like guys who converted in prison kkkk

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:snoop: No wonder the prophet SAW told us to tie our women when dajjal comes
“He has correctly critiqued feminism and western liberalism”

It’s clear You guys stand with his pre-“conversion” beliefs. Sissys doing their girlboss, gaslight and gatekeeping per usual.

i hope all the women in your family turn away from your oppression. You would welcome dajal with open arms.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If you fall for this, you’re an idiot. It’s a grift and knows he’ll have millions of Muslim followers downloading apps he ain’t bad on. Desperate community that always needs some new person to simp for

“He has correctly critiqued feminism and western liberalism”

You guys stand with his pre-“conversion” beliefs. Sissys doing their girlboss, gaslight and gatekeeping per usual
We do not follow all of his pre conversion beliefs but many of the stuff he said was truth and the primary reason as to why we viewed his content is because of his interest in Islam

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That's what happens when emotion takes over & people forget quran and sunnah.

People can be sceptical ,but denouncing someones faith & gatekeeping allah's mercy is where they go wrong.

I'm sceptical myself ,but the reaction of those Muslims is quite shocking .
If he's doing this for attention and his conversion isn't legitimate then he has fooled himself, simple as.

If you fall for this, you’re an idiot. It’s a grift and knows he’ll have millions of Muslim followers downloading apps he ain’t bad on. Desperate community that always needs some new person to simp for
He has not produced any content since his conversion other than his prayer and a message explaining he converted and why christians should convert who are you to assume his intentions? Just wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts