Breaking: BLM Farax causes traffic chaos at Heathrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
9Ue7HQ-9oOoXmEyt.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-matter-protest-sparks-heathrow-traffic-chaos

Who is that skinny fellow?

Why don't they protest about black on black killings
Because they can't blame white people for that.
2015policekillingsunarmed.png
Crime - Graph - US police-involved killings v black-on-black murders - 2009 - 2013mm.jpg

They kill about 2 per million people. That not a crisis in any way, especially considering alot if not most are justified in one sense or another

Also in the video, "3 people killed in the last 8 months. This is a crisis" :drakelaugh:Bet half or all of them niggas were criminals carrying some sort of weapon, probably a knife. I've been to London, the Africans and Jamaicans out there are scary.

I'd only trust the niggas who watch Anime over there. They don't do that criminal stuff:reallymaury:

The skinny dude is the president of the black students union.

The other dude is a Somali gay activist -wail qasim. I am suprised Abdi Johnson does not know of the fellow.

abdi , blm is not a terror group,but an interesting mix of liberals ,lgbt and traditional black radicals .

Apollo

VIP
The skinny dude is the president of the black students union.
The other dude is a Somali gay activist -wail qasim. I am suprised Abdi Johnson does not know of the fellow.
abdi , blm is not a terror group,but an interesting mix of liberals ,lgbt and traditional black radicals .

The Adam Muse guy looked clearly Somali.

That Qasim guy I wasn't sure whether he was Guyanese or Trinidadian Dougla or something. Didn't expect Somali.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Whites are criminals. They killed 1 million in Congo early 1900s. No body talk about it. 100,000 lower shabelle Somali, specially Biyomal tribe. They still killing black people. No matter what if you are Arab or African, they see you dark skinned neggro. They peice of shit. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts