BREAKING: Hamza Barre announces that Somalia will be the first Muslim African country to launch a satellitein the next 10 years

Instead of focusing on liberating the country from AS, this guy has dreams about a friggin satellite. These guys can't even build a sewer to prevent rainwater from flooding the streets of Xamar, yet focus on such trivial matters. Shows the Cognitive dissonance of our people and severe lack of priorities.
Instead of focusing on liberating the country from AS, this guy has dreams about a friggin satellite. These guys can't even build a sewer to prevent rainwater from flooding the streets of Xamar, yet focus on such trivial matters. Shows the Cognitive dissonance of our people and severe lack of priorities.
First time I see you arguing rationally.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
The last 3 days in Xamar over 20 businessmen have been killed by shabab for installing CCTV security cameras and there was a big bombing today of police headquarters but he's talking about paper planes in 10 years :ohlord:
Paper Airplane Launcher GIF by Hardware Science Hawaii
Subhanallah. didn’t know the number was that high, AUN
:meleshame:

Ambitious but he has skewed priorities. Security of the country needs to come first
Like hamza has wishful thinking here about the satellite, Mohamed Nur has expressed in the past that Somalia needs 170’000 troops trained. Do we like the idea ? Yes, will it be done? Doubtful. I reckon they’re waiting for the oil money to go all in for some of these things.

And for the satellite Sxb, before we thought we’d be getting nothing out of a Turkish spaceport, but if somalia gets satellite technology out of it, it’s worth it.

Subhanallah. didn’t know the number was that high, AUN
:meleshame:

Like hamza has wishful thinking here about the satellite, Mohamed Nur has expressed in the past that Somalia needs 170’000 troops trained. Do we like the idea ? Yes, will it be done? Doubtful. I reckon they’re waiting for the oil money to go all in for some of these things.

And for the satellite Sxb, before we thought we’d be getting nothing out of a Turkish spaceport, but if somalia gets satellite technology out of it, it’s worth it.
I don't think the Turks have the money for any of this stuff imo, especially oil production. That's why this gov is so close with UAE.

Trending