Breaking: Netanyahu confirms they killed Hezbollah leader Hashem Safieddine, 7 days in to the job

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
lol what. israel is also killing their commanders. fuad shukr, karani etc those guys were the military heads. they even killed Iranian IRGC generals who were coordinating with them. Hezbollah missiles are not even being fired regularly and they have 100k of them. there is no way to dodge this huge L
U think anyone needs a top millitary chief to fire a missile? Are u crazy bcuz even I can do that one hour training js the only thing needed

I always say let not our wishes and our biases be our guides in our analysis of matters but rather let pragmatism and reality of matters be so.

Somali Saayid

VIP
i am saying they can't fire a missile because both their command and control as well their infrastructure are being taken apart.
Yet merkava tanks and Israel outposts are being lit up on the daily and air sirens have become a daily part of tel aviv routine

Yet merkava tanks and Israel outposts are being lit up on the daily and air sirens have become a daily part of tel aviv routine
my brother have you seen the conditions of dahya and gaza. telaviv is untouched and iran has already stated it doesn't ant an escalation. hezbollah flew too close to the sun

Somali Saayid

VIP
my brother have you seen the conditions of dahya and gaza. telaviv is untouched and iran has already stated it doesn't ant an escalation. hezbollah flew too close to the sun
Cope more as yahuudi soldiers are being made into human confetti in Lebanon long live the resistance

World

VIP
So you are celebrating the air bombadments of civilians because they are muslim and you are a filthy murtad

World

VIP
i am not celebrating anything . iska dhici and stop the calaacal.
“Hahaha hezbollah look at israelis bombing lebanon’s civilian population you’ve been defeated”

You don’t care about Hezbollah, just support the deaths of arabs because you are a murtad

“Hahaha hezbollah look at israelis bombing lebanon’s civilian population you’ve been defeated”

You don’t care about Hezbollah, just support the deaths of arabs because you are a murtad
i am talking facts stop the crying. Hezbollah entire leadership is wiped out. i think i know what your issue is: you see your retarded world you dreamt off falling apart. not my fault :kanyeshrug:

i really find it funny how you guys cope. their whole leadership is getting picked off and you are now claiming death is what they desire. :mjlol: i thank god i don't have to make such excuse.
So what, those leaders will get replaced
Israel has never won a ground operative against hezbollah, not in 1982 nor 2006. And it doesn't look like now will be any different

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
They can kill as much as they want. It will not change the plan of Allah. We all know what is awaiting them in the end anyways. Remember they plan yet Allah is the best of planners.

Trending

Latest posts