Breaking news🚨 Iran plans to launch attack on Israel

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Urgent | US officials to the Wall Street Journal: Arab countries said that our forces are allowed to carry out self-defense operations

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Icl Arabs did it to themselves
They will undoubtedly regret it if they allow their airspace to be used for attacks against a country armed with enough missiles to cripple their economy. There’s nothing to gain in this situation, only losses that will be difficult to recover from. Let’s see if they’re foolish enough to let this happen, I seriously doubt they are.

Iran won't go after U.S. bases in the region; they wouldn’t dare. The target will be their oil🤣

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
They will undoubtedly regret it if they allow their airspace to be used for attacks against a country armed with enough missiles to cripple their economy. There’s nothing to gain in this situation, only losses that will be difficult to recover from. Let’s see if they’re foolish enough to let this happen, I seriously doubt they are.

Iran won't go after U.S. bases in the region; they wouldn’t dare. The target will be their oil🤣
Iran got the backing of China and Russia, if israel strike Iran, it’s a world war 3… Persian are not arab pussy 😀

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Iran got the backing of China and Russia, if israel strike Iran, it’s a world war 3… Persian are not arab pussy 😀
There won't be a World War III over this, but a regional war is certainly possible. The Iranians have creativity on their side, despite facing crippling sanctions, they continue to stay afloat and remain a threat militarily. If it weren't for the West, many Arab countries might have indirectly fallen under Iranian influence. One thing almost everyone respects about Iran is that they are not complete subservient slaves like the Arab regimes, which cannot survive without the West and rely heavily on imports.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
There won't be a World War III over this, but a regional war is certainly possible. The Iranians have creativity on their side, despite facing crippling sanctions, they continue to stay afloat and remain a threat militarily. If it weren't for the West, many Arab countries might have indirectly fallen under Iranian influence. One thing almost everyone respects about Iran is that they are not complete subservient slaves like the Arab regimes, which cannot survive without the West and rely heavily on imports.

Trending

Latest posts