Breaking news 🚨: Al-Shabab Regains Ground from Somali Forces and is now collaborating with the Houthis

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VOA isn't some any news agency to Somalia. They and the BBC have millions of daily listeners on the radio.
How can they even publish this kind of article without referring to these "captures" of Somali towns. They have not managed to get a single one back.

The Al Shabaab propaganda being spread is insane!

Harun Maruf also helped with this article. So I’m not too sure if it’s 100%. But his involvement tells me some of it is.

forget the land they got back, they are claiming senior defense officials said Houthi’s are working with AS. If that’s true, not sure where to even begin.

Jungle

VIP
How can they even publish this kind of article without referring to these "captures" of Somali towns. They have not managed to get a single one back.

The Al Shabaab propaganda being spread is insane!
A stable south central somalia (HS&GM) is a threat to the rest of Somalia and and the west.

An international state run news agency just put out an article you'd think was written by a n&n twitter troll. They've got an issue with madaxweyne hsm this was calculated

Harun Maruf also helped with this article. So I’m not too sure if it’s 100%. But his involvement tells me some of it is.

forget the land they got back, they are claiming senior defense officials said Houthi’s are working with AS. If that’s true, not sure where to even begin.
they had Guled Wiliq as a sourcee not only is he an uneducated dimwit (just see videos of him attempting to speak English) but he is also a somalidiid who claimed Ahmed Gurey was the son of a Somali prostitute and an Amhara monk. he's also supported the Somaliland port deal with Ethiopia.

they had Guled Wiliq as a sourcee not only is he an uneducated dimwit (just see videos of him attempting to speak English) but he is also a somalidiid who claimed Ahmed Gurey was the son of a Somali prostitute and an Amhara monk. he's also supported the Somaliland port deal with Ethiopia.
He was writing lies about AS capturing laascanood. People like him and Rashid CabdulAbiy are just modern cheap pen mercenaries.

World

VIP
Omg, who is this guled guy? How did he link Laascaanood to houthis?

What kind of obsession does this guy have for us :mindblown:

Trending