BREAKING NEWS A CANADIAN MEMBER OF THIS FORUM HAS BEEN SHOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subhanallah. I am visiting Canada and a Somali was just shot. When I found out who it was confirmed to me that this brother is a member here. Miskeen he was buying groceries and was killed in a mistaken identity situation.

He is currently in hospital battling for his life. Make dua. He was shot 4 times.

It makes me reflect on life. Why are Canadian Somalis doing this? Stop the madness. He was a good kid too. Make dua please

Warsame, I read a BBC article that a omali kid was just killed in London in the middle of the day by a non Somali. I think you should worry about your bullied community than make lies about Somali Canadians.

F

Forfon

Subhanallah. I am visiting Canada and a Somali was just shot. When I found out who it was confirmed to me that this brother is a member here. Miskeen he was buying groceries and was killed in a mistaken identity situation.

He is currently in hospital battling for his life. Make dua. He was shot 4 times.

It makes me reflect on life. Why are Canadian Somalis doing this? Stop the madness. He was a good kid too. Make dua please

:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.