BREAKING NEWS: Black Lives Matter interrupts Gay Pride in Toronto to honour Sumaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a news release, the group said Pride Toronto "has shown little honour to black queer/trans communities, and other marginalized communities. Over the years, Pride has threatened the existence of black spaces at Pride that have existed for years."

Demands from BLM TO to that Pride thingy
Cmd-vGrUIAAvC80.jpg

Number 7. Tho
:chrisfreshhah:Poor Deaf & Blind Black Gays/Trans always marginalized at every turn

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
BLM are such a joke smh

i remember seeing few of em at guelph university library yelling and screaming it was pathetic. I had to dip the place while doing this to them.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I saw one of their leaders. Some Somali chick on CP24 calling white people the devil and shit.

Like damn. There are no white people better than Canadian white people. These fuckers are friendly and informational.

But hey, it's rare to see black people fight for anything LGBT related.

I saw one of their leaders. Some Somali chick on CP24 calling white people the devil and shit.

Like damn. There are no white people better than Canadian white people. These fuckers are friendly and informational.

But hey, it's rare to see black people fight for anything LGBT related.
they would get disowned if they went to a black neighbourhood and startin talkin about gays

Status
Not open for further replies.